• Status
    Not open for further replies.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    honestly man im just mad that i missed a scar17 for 2400 bucks, im legit salty. the funniest part is i really do think the sprint is a bad thing and ineffective. the only reason im still going is they keep deleting my possts, im well over 150 by now. I just hate that " im a school techer, i enforce for the sake of enforcing" mindset
    Well regardless I was actually attempting to say decent things about you, and give you credit for making a legit attempt even though you don't like the rules. I meant the part about being a potential asset here. I hope you were able to take it in the manner in which it was intended.

Oneofus1

SHOOTER
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 10, 2018
    Ft wayne
    Well relax a bit, the thing that's missed is missed, but there will be another.
    They're not just enforcing it to enforce it, the rules are there for a reason and like Ingomike said, you're not the first and you won't be the last.
    You obviously have a broad base of knowledge, just use it naturally, show how deep it is from time to time as opposed to broad and the next time the shiny pops up you'll be ready. No point in trying to prove something you're not going to prove.
    I only said I hope your trimmed because of the thing you are trying to prove, which will be to no avail. Nothing personal, hope you find what you're looking for.
    yeah i get it. and im not complaining, i hope that is clear i offered constructive feedback as a business consultant that would curb the issue and increase profits while reducing further overhead. I am following all rules now, loud and clear! i am only posting where i can contribute to the conversation.

Oneofus1

SHOOTER
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 10, 2018
    Ft wayne
    Well regardless I was actually attempting to say decent things about you, and give you credit for making a legit attempt even though you don't like the rules. I meant the part about being a potential asset here. I hope you were able to take it in the manner in which it was intended.
    oh yeah man totally i get it. You have to realize when you are the one that stinks and i absolutely have some ****** shoes on right now. some hate is absolutely deserved on my end. no hard feeling at all, i appreciate you looking at the situation for what it is.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    yea man its like the number 1 profession that abuses authority. just glad i wasn't there when you could get spanked! although i do wish i was there when the teachers could smoke, that would have been wild to watch

My mistake, friend. I thought you meant you were a school teacher. That just didn't make sense with the way your posts are typed.

Oneofus1

SHOOTER
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 10, 2018
    Ft wayne
    My mistake, friend. I thought you meant you were a school teacher. That just didn't make sense with the way your posts are typed.

they are coming out of the oven as fast as they can be cooked ( by the book and in accordance with all rules of course) there are probably some typos, i apologize for that but Firefox is having some issue where the spell check line pops up and then goes away! have to switch tabs then come back, not the best.

Jaybird1980

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    North Central
    I was there when we still got paddled it wasn't bad. People had a lot more respect back then. When I got paddled I knew I deserved it.

Had one of the old school rough principals too. He would curse you out over the loudspeaker. He was still highly respected and had one of the biggest funerals I have ever witnessed.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    oh yeah man totally i get it. You have to realize when you are the one that stinks and i absolutely have some ****** shoes on right now. some hate is absolutely deserved on my end. no hard feeling at all, i appreciate you looking at the situation for what it is.
    Well, if it's any consolation you're not the only one that's ever had stinky shoes here. My shoes I'm sure have had the same stank at one point in time yet here I am. Just gotta rise above it and try not to flame out.

Oneofus1

SHOOTER
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 10, 2018
    Ft wayne
    I was there when we still got paddled it wasn't bad. People had a lot more respect back then.when I got paddled I knew I deserved it.

Had one of the old school rough principals too. He would curse you out over the loudspeaker. He was still highly respected and had one of the biggest funerals I have ever witnessed.
    no doubt it was effective, i just would have got the paddle everyday. Although if i was a parent i could see having a problem with someone else taking up that role with my kid and im sure it went to far from time to time. Did you ever get the ruler smack across the palm?

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    no doubt it was effective, i just would have got the paddle everyday. Although if i was a parent i could see having a problem with someone else taking up that role with my kid and im sure it went to far from time to time. Did you ever get the ruler smack across the palm?
    5 to go

;)

I couldn’t resist. Hopefully you stick around after 50.

Jaybird1980

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    North Central
    Slow learner eh.

You got better at what you were doing or you quit doing it. Like I said it was more of a respect thing. Kind of like here, some respect the rules and others choose to push it. If you choose to push it you will get bit sometimes

Oneofus1

SHOOTER
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 10, 2018
    Ft wayne
    Slow learner eh.

You got better at what you were doing or you quit doing it. Like I said it was more of a respect thing. Kind of like here, some respect the rules and others choose to push it. If you choose to push it you will get bit sometimes
    *holds head in shame* yea i get it. i was the one who said " that doesnt hurt".. it never went well

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom