• Status
    Not open for further replies.

AngryRooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Outside the coup
    Imagine the unhappy if he was told by the seller 'no, you had no interest in the site for years then made a mockery of our rules when you saw something you had to have. I'm sure it's happened at some point.

As far as this particular runner, he made the ignore list. I saw his postings a few minutes after he finished. Couldn't really avoid them, they filled up the whole forum. Clicked his profile, saw he was sending a PM almost instantly after hitting 50 posts exactly, saw his join date. Instant ignore list. I don't sell much here, or very often. I come here for the interaction, information, sense of community and trust of the membership. This guy showed none of that, just another bozo doing another poopspin on our carpet.

ed1838

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 20, 2022
    Seymour
    I read many posts, last 4 pages of this. I did see a lot of ads by someone this morning, I always scroll thru the ads just in case I see something got to have. Like the 8 inch S&W 500 that I dont have cash on hand for or I would be on my way. Okay back to what I was saying I don't know if all them post is the one you are talking about. I was suspicious when saw that many items for sale all at one time.

Indyhd

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 12, 2010
    Noblesville
    I read many posts, last 4 pages of this. I did see a lot of ads by someone this morning, I always scroll thru the ads just in case I see something got to have. Like the 8 inch S&W 500 that I dont have cash on hand for or I would be on my way. Okay back to what I was saying I don't know if all them post is the one you are talking about. I was suspicious when saw that many items for sale all at one time.
    Not the guy they are referring to, but I noticed that as well that one guy had posted about 8 handguns for sale.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Our steely eyed agent from Avon was on that one. No it’s all good.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom