• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Jaybird1980

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    North Central
    I really don't understand his cash grab angle, I mean they have to pay the bills. Why should everyone else front the bill for him to have a place to sell stuff?

I kind of wish they would just make the classies a site supporter privilege.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    He is persistent. He's hitting it hard again. This time he seems to be making them longer responses though. Maybe he will hang around.
    Noticed that. Looks like legit posts this time so he should be GTG once he hits 50. At least he's making the effort this time and he'll be able to do what he came here for. No one has to like his motives but that's the way it is.

Biggredchev

Just some guy
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 16, 2017
    Pretty much Michigan.
    Idk i like my idea, dont reveal the shiny until they’re proven. I forgot to renew my site supporter for like a week. What if a shiny popped up before I realized it :runaway:

Also i kinds hope the seller refuses to sell to him lol

Jaybird1980

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    North Central
    Idk i like my idea, dont reveal the shiny until they’re proven. I forgot to renew my site supporter for like a week. What if a shiny popped up before I realized it :runaway:
    Yeah, that might help. It wouldn't stop the one's looking to sell right away though. They would still run.

They need the money to run the site. Just make the classies pay to play and be done. $20 a year, or maybe a one time use for $10 or something like that.

ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    In the country, hopefully.
    He's still at it, going to go with just enough in each post to get in, but still prove his point that a "run" can be made.
    Hope he gets trimmed, I don't believe he has any motivations besides proving he can run it.

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    article-2111091-120DB722000005DC-583_233x423.jpg

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    He's still at it, going to go with just enough in each post to get in, but still prove his point that a "run" can be made.
    Hope he gets trimmed, I don't believe he has any motivations besides proving he can run it.
    You know it's a shame because from reading some of his recent posts he seems to be well versed on a number of firearm related topics and IMO would be an asset to the community on a regular basis if he chose to do so. I don't think he's interested in that beyond reaching the 50 post requirement though. I'm assuming all that will stop once he hits 50. He's already made it clear why he is doing what he is doing.

Oneofus1

SHOOTER
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 10, 2018
    Ft wayne
    You know it's a shame because from reading some of his recent posts he seems to be well versed on a number of firearm related topics and IMO would be an asset to the community on a regular basis if he chose to do so. I don't think he's interested in that beyond reaching the 50 post requirement though. I'm assuming all that will stop once he hits 50. He's already made it clear why he is doing what he is doing.
    honestly man im just mad that i missed a scar17 for 2400 bucks, im legit salty. the funniest part is i really do think the sprint is a bad thing and ineffective. the only reason im still going is they keep deleting my possts, im well over 150 by now. I just hate that " im a school techer, i enforce for the sake of enforcing" mindset

Oneofus1

SHOOTER
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 10, 2018
    Ft wayne
    Wow, you really don’t know, do you?

That’s the problem with sprinting; you’ve missed the journey.
    not really, i mean ive interacted with many of you over the years ive been to several INGO events. They keep trimming back my post count. but all good, nothing but smiles!

Jaybird1980

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    North Central
    honestly man im just mad that i missed a scar17 for 2400 bucks, im legit salty. the funniest part is i really do think the sprint is a bad thing and ineffective. the only reason im still going is they keep deleting my possts, im well over 150 by now. I just hate that " im a school techer, i enforce for the sake of enforcing" mindset
    Just slow down and talk to some people, it's actually a good place. Something else will come around in the classies again.

Reactions: KG1

ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    In the country, hopefully.
    Well relax a bit, the thing that's missed is missed, but there will be another.
    They're not just enforcing it to enforce it, the rules are there for a reason and like Ingomike said, you're not the first and you won't be the last.
    You obviously have a broad base of knowledge, just use it naturally, show how deep it is from time to time as opposed to broad and the next time the shiny pops up you'll be ready. No point in trying to prove something you're not going to prove.
    I only said I hope your trimmed because of the thing you are trying to prove, which will be to no avail. Nothing personal, hope you find what you're looking for.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural

School teacher???

Really???

:n00b:

:scratch:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom