KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Prime shooter candidate in one post right here...
    What is this post you speak of? It's as if it disappeared. ;)

I reported that one too.
    Reported what? ;)

What do you expect from NJ?
    Being from an incredibly anti-2A State may have been mentioned, well if there was a post that needed Mod-action.

Man I just realized I kicked myself out of the 'never reported a post' club.
    There are four Mods riding the INGO range. There's a lot of INGO out there, sometimes we need to know which direction to ride.

ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    In the country, hopefully.
    What is this post you speak of? It's as if it disappeared. ;)

Reported what? ;)

Being from an incredibly anti-2A State may have been mentioned, well if there was a post that needed Mod-action.

There are four Mods riding the INGO range. There's a lot of INGO out there, sometimes we need to know which direction to ride.
    Welp looks like he hammered himself. You can see his name (I edited the email he left in my reply) in my reply, post 162.

ETA I can't remember who he was responding to, I didn't see them on the page.

Edit #2 wait I just saw the smiley faces you're messing with us a and I fell for it.

Mthomson

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2022
    New Jersey
    ****Let me be ABUNDANTLY clear, I dont live in New Jersey by choice, my work sent me to this **** hole****

I didnt mean to offend anyone here, just wanted to see if this part was even available, it was hard to stomach the idea of spending 20$ to send a message to someone about a part that may or may not be available. The post had been bumped about as many times as ive bumped my knee on that ******* coffee table my wife insisted on getting. Im just trying to keep the money in the US instead of sending it to brazil for a part for a gun i already own.

In conclusion, i apologize, for trying to circumvent your fees, and being from New Jersey.

Please forgive me

Last edited by a moderator:

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    ****Let me be ABUNDANTLY clear, I dont live in New Jersey by choice, my work sent me to this **** hole****

I didnt mean to offend anyone here, just wanted to see if this part was even available, it was hard to stomach the idea of spending 20$ to send a message to someone about a part that may or may not be available. The post had been bumped about as many times as ive bumped my knee on that ******* coffee table my wife insisted on getting. Im just trying to keep the money in the US instead of sending it to brazil for a part for a gun i already own.

In conclusion, i apologize, for trying to circumvent your fees, and being from New Jersey.

Please forgive me
    I'm sorry you're stuck in NJ. Welcome to :ingo:

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon

Please forgive me
    Don't worry about it, just review the rules and keep it between the ditches.

We've had some recent... well while we don't know if they were feds... trying to hook someone on an out of State buy from a resident of yet a third State... which they posted in an open forum... let's just say they are no longer here. This could be driving some of the concern from myself and others.

Come for the classifieds, stay for the discussion is my motto.

ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    In the country, hopefully.

Please forgive me
    Hey welcome, no offense taken or meant. I just happened to be the first to stumble upon your post and reply to you, but any and many would have seen it and called you out on it.
    It's about the community, as I'm sure you've been/will be told. It's a classifieds/for sale site by a long second.
    50 quality posts and you're in the classies, and your first wasn't but I bet this one counts as a quality post.
    It really doesn't take that long, if you're so inclined.

Mthomson

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2022
    New Jersey
    Hey welcome, no offense taken or meant. I just happened to be the first to stumble upon your post and reply to you, but any and many would have seen it and called you out on it.
    It's about the community, as I'm sure you've been/will be told. It's a classifieds/for sale site by a long second.
    50 quality posts and you're in the classies, and you're first wasn't but I bet this one counts as a quality post.
    It really doesn't take that long, if you're so inclined.

I understand completely, im sure im well on my way there with the efforts im putting in to clear the air

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    RedMurph
    Top Bottom