Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Yeah, that one thread where its one sided and he's not responding is reminding me of a conversation I had on FB yesterday:

Idiot: "he broke multiple federal laws. You cant publicly post private aircraft locations."
    Me: "Uh, no, its not illegal. Its public info. The only thing the guy did MAYBE was that he broke the TOS on the flightwatch website by republishing the data. If I'm wrong, show me. Show me the laws he broke. Or even the TOS."
    Idiot: "If you want to know, you'll just have to look it up. I dont have time to do your work for you."
    Me: "No, thats not how it works. Its your responsibility to show your references to prove your assertion. I'd love to see you in court. ' Your honor, what I did is actually legal. I dont have the law in front of me. You'll have to trust me or just look it up yourself.'"

Last edited:

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Yeah, that one thread where its one sided and he's not responding is reminding me of a conversation I had on FB yesterday:

Idiot: "he broke multiple federal laws. You cant publicly post private aircraft locations."
    Me: "Uh, no, its not illegal. Its public info. The only thing the guy did MAYBE was that he broke the TOS on the flightwatch website by republishing the data. If I'm wrong, show me. Show me the laws he broke. Or even the TOS."
    Idiot: "If you want to know, you'll just have to look it up. I dont have time to do your work for you."
    Me: "No, thats not how it works. Its your responsibility to show your references to prove your assertion. I'd love to see you in court. ' Your honor, what I did is actually legal. I dont have the law in front of me. You'll have to trust me or just look it up yourself.'"
    How many times has someone quote the "law" about guns, and totally mix it up with Hollywood.

bobzilla

Mod in training (in my own mind)
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.

his only replies are memes or quotes irrelevant to the question.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Or you cite the relevant code and it totally contradicts them?

Which of course typically makes them disappear from the conversation.

When it comes to OC, since it's not in Indiana Code, I tell them to go to the FAQs on the IN.gov site.

Another one I've heard.... it's 'illegal' to carry a gun while having your covid mask on .
    There is no Indiana statute that prohibits carrying a firearm while wearing a mask.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    RedMurph
    Top Bottom