Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    ****Let me be ABUNDANTLY clear, I dont live in New Jersey by choice, my work sent me to this **** hole****

I didnt mean to offend anyone here, just wanted to see if this part was even available, it was hard to stomach the idea of spending 20$ to send a message to someone about a part that may or may not be available. The post had been bumped about as many times as ive bumped my knee on that ******* coffee table my wife insisted on getting. Im just trying to keep the money in the US instead of sending it to brazil for a part for a gun i already own.

In conclusion, i apologize, for trying to circumvent your fees, and being from New Jersey.

Please forgive me
    Welcome. You'll find that we play a little rough, but its all in fun. (usually LOL) As long as you have thick skin and a good sense of humor you'll get along fine.

And if you need us to bust you out of Joisey, Blink an SOS pattern and we'll be there shortly.

Mthomson

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2022
    New Jersey
    Welcome. You'll find that we play a little rough, but its all in fun. (usually LOL) As long as you have thick skin and a good sense of humor you'll get along fine.

And if you need us to bust you out of Joisey, Blink an SOS pattern and we'll be there shortly.
    I appreciate the offer and believe me, the next time a transfer comes up we are outta here!

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    He's a serious loser. Trust me, I know him personally. Dude is nuts and apparently married into a Jersey family. Who does that?
    joe_giudice_gettyimages-492326534_1280.jpg

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Man I just realized I kicked myself out of the 'never reported a post' club.
    I've only ever reported one post, and that was because a member directly threatened to harm another member.

Anyone remember Streak? Seems like it would have been somewhere around 2014 or so?

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    RedMurph
    Top Bottom