• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    Then the U.S. Navy, were sissies, for a long time .....

56721942.jpg

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Dungarees used to be bell-bottoms. They doubled as flotation devices if you found yourself in the water with no life jacket. Take them off, tie knots in the ends of the legs, pull them over your head from behind so they catch air, hold the waist under the water so the legs floated, and there you go.

I don't know if they still are.
    I remember them teaching us to do that in Boy Scouts. It really does work. Oh, and keep the zipper side to your chest to keep from losing air that way. :yesway:

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Using my pants for that purpose could keep half of INGO afloat until help arrived.

See? I might actually be useful at some point if we all go boating together and something bad happens to the boat.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Using my pants for that purpose could keep half of INGO afloat until help arrived.

See? I might actually be useful at some point if we all go boating together and something bad happens to the boat.

Yeah, but you seem to have a reputation for springing leaks.

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    To be honest, I've had cars with wing vents, AM radio only, floor dimmer switch, and a single turn signal indicator, not dual arrow lights

Was taught to use the sidewalk, even on Halloween. Doing the same with my kids

Even if it's Freedom Rock? Besides, I need to drown out the tinnitus

Within the next couple weeks, before work starts. The top has fallen woefully short in keeping up with the sides, and I'm getting my Bozo look

At least it's fat plumber style, not thugged out

Oh, and Old Men River, zip it or I'll break your hips!

Hey man, is that Freedom Rock? Turn it up man!

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Damn, someone needs to get banned to get this thread on track. I know at your ages, the mind tends to wander, but this isn't memory lane.

When I was your age I never talked that way to my elders...Our minds tend to "wander"??? What a load of crap....I remember one time I was running my trap line down on Mill Creek and caught three muskrats and when I got home my little brother had, by accident, tore my Farrah Fawcett poster playing Nerf ball....Well I went and made myself a peanut butter and bologna sandwich and watched a little Sanford and Son.....Aunt Esther and Fred were going at it which prompted me to dial up...(Yes that's right...DIAL UP!!!!!) my buddy and we went down to the creek and found a couple of Playboys and one of them had Debra Jo Fondren in it!!!

668full-debra-jo-fondren.jpg

39d87fd61abedfa2984ccdde1b7707b9.jpg

That's right buddy....She was a real blonde if you know what I mean...You have no idea what I am talking about do you???? This was the 1970's when razors ran scared from the pages of Hefner...There weren't no airbrushing neither...By golly if that gal looked good in the magazine she looked good in real life....So that's how my .22 rifle got mud in the barrel when my sling broke while running my trap line....But that didn't bother me none because there was going to be a Naked chick European movie on Showtime that night....And that's why the only real Batman will, and always be, Adam West....I met Debra Jo at the Car Show and she was a sweet girl...I was wearing my "Afternoon Delight" shirt I got in Gatlinburg when I met her...She smiled and said "Well young man...Are you some young ladies afternoon delight then?" And I kept my cool and went, "Derp, duh, derp, duh, derp, duh, derp, doh, shucks uh no ma'am...I'm only 13 years old..." And then I took my muskrat hides and sold them down at S&S to John Seitz...He got killed on his tractor in the mid 1980's IIRC.....

So what were you saying about our minds wondering???? We were full of wonder...Wait a minute...Crap...I forgot to take my blood pressure medicine and my metamucil...

What year is this anyway??? What were we talking about Indy?? You said something about "Mammary Lane" and I started thinking about Debra Jo...

Anyway that's why you should always use good manners and check your sling on your rifle...

Last edited:

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    When's our buddy Dead Duck coming back?

The noisy Hillary supporting crowd are pushing the lines back in the political forums.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    When I was your age I never talked that way to my elders...Our minds tend to "wander"??? What a load of crap....I remember one time I was running my trap line down on Mill Creek and caught three muskrats and when I got home my little brother had, by accident, tore my Farrah Fawcett poster playing Nerf ball....Well I went and made myself a peanut butter and bologna sandwich and watched a little Sanford and Son.....Aunt Esther and Fred were going at it which prompted me to dial up...(Yes that's right...DIAL UP!!!!!) my buddy and we went down to the creek and found a couple of Playboys and one of them had Debra Jo Fondren in it!!!

That's right buddy....She was a real blonde if you know what I mean...You have no idea what I am talking about do you???? This was the 1970's when razors ran scared from the pages of Hefner...There weren't no airbrushing neither...By golly if that gal looked good in the magazine she looked good in real life....So that's how my .22 rifle got mud in the barrel when my sling broke while running my trap line....But that didn't bother me none because there was going to be a Naked chick European movie on Showtime that night....And that's why the only real Batman will, and always be, Adam West....I met Debra Jo at the Car Show and she was a sweet girl...I was wearing my "Afternoon Delight" shirt I got in Gatlinburg when I met her...She smiled and said "Well young man...Are you some young ladies afternoon delight then?" And I kept my cool and went, "Derp, duh, derp, duh, derp, duh, derp, doh, shucks uh no ma'am...I'm only 13 years old..." And then I took my muskrat hides and sold them down at S&S to John Seitz...He got killed on his tractor in the mid 1980's IIRC.....

So what were you saying about our minds wondering???? We were full of wonder...Wait a minute...Crap...I forgot to take my blood pressure medicine and my metamucil...

What year is this anyway??? What were we talking about Indy?? You said something about "Mammary Lane" and I started thinking about Debra Jo...

Anyway that's why you should always use good manners and check your sling on your rifle...

Wait. You found a couple of Playboy's at the creek?

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Quoted for INGO posterity.

Gary119

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 18, 2015
    Southern Indiana

Awww crap I understood that...and how about a little praise for Barbi Benton?

Last edited:

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Wait. You found a couple of Playboy's at the creek?

They were down in the holler in an old stove someone had dumped over the hill....For about two weeks we would go down there, open the oven and peruse the Playboy's and the one Oui (IIRC) that was there....We went down one time and they were just gone...We kept trying to figure out which neighborhood dad got busted with his stash and had to hide them in the holler lol....We narrowed it down to two dad's near the turnaround at the end of Lynda Avenue...I do transfers for one of the now 80 plus year old neighborhood dads...The next time he comes in I may ask him...

"Hey Mr. ******, Did you stash a couple of 1977 Playboys in an old oven down in the holler???"

"Yes...But the Oui was not mine..I am not a pervert!!!"

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    RedMurph
    Top Bottom