Not open for further replies.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    And spammers.

We were awash with spammers a few months back...Churchmouse is an early riser, so he snagged a fairly high percentage of those guys each morning.

And shills. We get banned users that try to make a return.

The mouse knows.

Spammers are without question a righteous shoot

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Was that a Hotpoint stove by chance? I'm thinking I may have stashed some playboys in an old hotpoint stove in that same area, around that same time! The Oui wasn't mine though, I wasn't a pervert at that age.

You have got to give Hef credit...He showed just enough to make you wonder what was behind all that...Oui was like a medical journal for an OBGYN's...

Okay so here is where it was...You know where the turnaround is on Lynda right? Behind the second house on the left side and down in the holler about 200 yards...Probably 150 yards from the creek half way down the hill...If you stand on your front porch right now and looked straight ahead and a little to the left you would be on it...

If those were your's Tommy I want to thank you....

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    You have got to give Hef credit...He showed just enough to make you wonder what was behind all that...Oui was like a medical journal for an OBGYN's...

Okay so here is where it was...You know where the turnaround is on Lynda right? Behind the second house on the left side and down in the holler about 200 yards...Probably 150 yards from the creek half way down the hill...If you stand on your front porch right now and looked straight ahead and a little to the left you would be on it...

If those were your's Tommy I want to thank you....

I can neither affirm nor deny any recollection or not of perusing any such periodicals during my college years. Nor can I testify with any certainty that Club was or was not better by any applicable objective or subjective metric than Oui. Furthermore, I have no knowledge as to the veracity of any claims or assertions that Penthouse Letters contained stories at the time that may or may not even be legal to vend on a newstand at this point in time.

However, it is historical fact that Rose-Hulman was all male in those days. The reader may draw his/her own conclusions.

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    You can do so much better.....:):

You ride a pink vespa with hello kitty and unicorn stickers. :p

i-can-has-cheezburger.jpg

You know where the turnaround is on Lynda right?

Back when I knew her it was about 10 minutes...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom