Julie Newmar (and George Maharis)

Buzandvicky.jpg

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    When I was your age I never talked that way to my elders...Our minds tend to "wander"??? What a load of crap....I remember one time I was running my trap line down on Mill Creek and caught three muskrats and when I got home my little brother had, by accident, tore my Farrah Fawcett poster playing Nerf ball....Well I went and made myself a peanut butter and bologna sandwich and watched a little Sanford and Son.....Aunt Esther and Fred were going at it which prompted me to dial up...(Yes that's right...DIAL UP!!!!!) my buddy and we went down to the creek and found a couple of Playboys and one of them had Debra Jo Fondren in it!!!

That's right buddy....She was a real blonde if you know what I mean [ Oh, you mean the rug matched the curtains ]...You have no idea what I am talking about do you???? This was the 1970's when razors ran scared from the pages of Hefner...There weren't no airbrushing neither...By golly if that gal looked good in the magazine she looked good in real life....So that's how my .22 rifle got mud in the barrel when my sling broke while running my trap line....But that didn't bother me none because there was going to be a Naked chick European movie on Showtime that night....And that's why the only real Batman will, and always be, Adam West....I met Debra Jo at the Car Show and she was a sweet girl...I was wearing my "Afternoon Delight" shirt I got in Gatlinburg when I met her...She smiled and said "Well young man...Are you some young ladies afternoon delight then?" And I kept my cool and went, "Derp, duh, derp, duh, derp, duh, derp, doh, shucks uh no ma'am...I'm only 13 years old..." And then I took my muskrat hides and sold them down at S&S to John Seitz...He got killed on his tractor in the mid 1980's IIRC.....

So what were you saying about our minds wondering???? We were full of wonder...Wait a minute...Crap...I forgot to take my blood pressure medicine and my metamucil...

What year is this anyway??? What were we talking about Indy?? You said something about "Mammary Lane" and I started thinking about Debra Jo...

Anyway that's why you should always use good manners and check your sling on your rifle...

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    Can we change the title of this thread to Status update lite or something.....

CM I will take a 3 day ban just to get this thread on target

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    Actually ban me until August 15th so I can make the end of the Dormition fast

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    That won't work. The only way CM bans anybody is when he has to; because they've gone full-on runaway reactor stupid, in thread, for no discernable reason

PaulF

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 4, 2009
    Indianapolis
    That won't work. The only way CM bans anybody is when he has to; because they've gone full-on runaway reactor stupid, in thread, for no discernable reason

And spammers.

We were awash with spammers a few months back...Churchmouse is an early riser, so he snagged a fairly high percentage of those guys each morning.

And shills. We get banned users that try to make a return.

The mouse knows.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Actually ban me until August 15th so I can make the end of the Dormition fast

Let me think on this one for a minute.

Sometimes a thread will wonder off in the name of humor and stress management.
    In light of all the madness in the world right now I am OK with some righteous silliness.

Rookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Sep 22, 2008
    Kokomo
    And spammers.

We were awash with spammers a few months back...Churchmouse is up at all hours (prostate problems) so he snagged a fairly high percentage of those guys each morning.

And shills. We get banned users that try to make a return.

The mouse knows.

:D

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    Let me think on this one for a minute.

Sometimes a thread will wonder off in the name of humor and stress management.
    In light of all the madness in the world right now I am OK with some righteous silliness.

Wrll I admit you speak the truth....but I have insinuated you are old a couple of times..

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    When I was your age I never talked that way to my elders...Our minds tend to "wander"??? What a load of crap....I remember one time I was running my trap line down on Mill Creek and caught three muskrats and when I got home my little brother had, by accident, tore my Farrah Fawcett poster playing Nerf ball....Well I went and made myself a peanut butter and bologna sandwich and watched a little Sanford and Son.....Aunt Esther and Fred were going at it which prompted me to dial up...(Yes that's right...DIAL UP!!!!!) my buddy and we went down to the creek and found a couple of Playboys and one of them had Debra Jo Fondren in it!!!

668full-debra-jo-fondren.jpg

39d87fd61abedfa2984ccdde1b7707b9.jpg

That's right buddy....She was a real blonde if you know what I mean...You have no idea what I am talking about do you???? This was the 1970's when razors ran scared from the pages of Hefner...There weren't no airbrushing neither...By golly if that gal looked good in the magazine she looked good in real life....So that's how my .22 rifle got mud in the barrel when my sling broke while running my trap line....But that didn't bother me none because there was going to be a Naked chick European movie on Showtime that night....And that's why the only real Batman will, and always be, Adam West....I met Debra Jo at the Car Show and she was a sweet girl...I was wearing my "Afternoon Delight" shirt I got in Gatlinburg when I met her...She smiled and said "Well young man...Are you some young ladies afternoon delight then?" And I kept my cool and went, "Derp, duh, derp, duh, derp, duh, derp, doh, shucks uh no ma'am...I'm only 13 years old..." And then I took my muskrat hides and sold them down at S&S to John Seitz...He got killed on his tractor in the mid 1980's IIRC.....

So what were you saying about our minds wondering???? We were full of wonder...Wait a minute...Crap...I forgot to take my blood pressure medicine and my metamucil...

What year is this anyway??? What were we talking about Indy?? You said something about "Mammary Lane" and I started thinking about Debra Jo...

Anyway that's why you should always use good manners and check your sling on your rifle...
    Was that a Hotpoint stove by chance? I'm thinking I may have stashed some playboys in an old hotpoint stove in that same area, around that same time! The Oui wasn't mine though, I wasn't a pervert at that age.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    RedMurph
    Top Bottom