• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DHolder

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 25, 2009
    Mooresville - MSG2 Hub
    I like to make fun of those who pull in behide me with the BOOM BOOM stereo. Now that... is retarded. In a few years they will be running around with stupid 1/2 in earring holes, prison tats, and hearing aids. Try to cram a car seat and some groceries in there with all the amps and speakers.

tyler34

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    bloomington
    chicks who wear ugg boots, period! then make it even worse by pairing them with sweatpants. there was a time not too long ago when college chicks cared about looking hot and I cared about staring, what happened?

Indyhd

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 12, 2010
    Noblesville
    3495094027_b8b6aba649_b.jpg

How about the guy driving this who spends $2,500 in spinners and tires on his $750 car?

Angie

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2010
    Owen county
    People who spit out their wad of chew wherever they feel like. I have seen it on store shelves covering the shelf and product. Gross.

Jack Ryan

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2008
    How about people who "need" a monster 4x4 and macho attitude to match then never drive it any further off the highway than Greenwood mall and high center it on the guard rail at 38th and Keystone the first time a snow flake hits the ground.

aEssUVee33.jpg

Only thing that could make this better would be a set of truck nuts hanging off the bumper. I drove a hundred miles that day to a show at the fairgrounds only to be held up by a pack of morons a block from home driving to the quick stop on the corner and crashing in to each other.

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2009
    people who wear multi pattern camo that doesn't match. Like winter camo pants and realtree shirt together.

Angie

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2010
    Owen county
    Got another one..Someone who flies by u and everyone else just so u can be right next to them at the next light. Cracks me up everytime. "Hey!! A#@hat! You didnt get very far."

Top Bottom