• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • loony1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 17, 2010
    Southside Indy
    lets make fun of criminals who GIVE the police permission to search their car when they know there is dope in it, then instead of a speeding ticket they get silver bracelets!!! and then when they look into the polished metal miror in jail and smile with all their fake gold teeth they still cant figure out why they always get unlucky and singled out. LMAO
    :laugh::laugh::laugh: I'm in tears, but don't forget the one's missing teeth.

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2009
    teenagers who walk around like zombies texting on their phones. One more to top that one...people who sit right next to one another and text each other.

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    lets make fun of, muslims who put a prayer rug on the ground and start praying in the middle of an airport terminal and then wonder why they are being "singled out" and required to go through secondary security screening.

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2009
    People who are still driving around with Obama 08 stickers on their vehicles.

loony1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 17, 2010
    Southside Indy
    What about the stickers that people have on their cars, of stick figures reping their families. At first i thought it was something a particular religous group used, later i realized it's just weirdo's.:n00b::n00b:

jclark

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    Fat people, who can barely walk, will roll themselves into a McDonalds, order a 8000 calorie ultra super duper value meal, and wash it down with a Coke Zero like that's gonna friggin' help.

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    lets make fun of people who screw with paramedics and emt's and then wonder why they are pealing off tape from every piece of skin on their whole body when they get released from the ER from a stubbed toe.

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2009
    What about the stickers that people have on their cars, of stick figures reping their families. At first i thought it was something a particular religous group used, later i realized it's just weirdo's.:n00b::n00b:
    The best one is the A s s Family. Jack, Wise, Smart, Dumb, Stupid, Stinky, Lazy, Smart, and Kiss.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 21, 2009
    In a fog
    Random things.

I will start with dual exhaust stacks in a standard pick-up truck. This has to be the most retarded thing I can think of to do to a pick-up truck. When I had my exhaust done on my truck, the installers were making fun of people who do this. They said they would not drill a truck bed, but they would see dumb-A's who would drill through their gas tanks and everything else to try to install these things. LOL

2009488790089903167S600x600Q85.jpg
    :laugh: The kid across the street has a single stack on his truck. I thought it looked like a trash can.

Top Bottom