• ljadayton

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    SW Indy
    How about we make fun of super skinny jeans on men!:dunno:

skinny-jeans.jpg

I had a guy who worked at my store for a while who ONLY wore girl's skinny jeans...he was a nice kid but.....one day, when he still had long hair, one of my former employee's/friends (who's also an INGO member) came in, saw him from behind and asked me who the hot new chick was... he almost lost it when I told him "she" was a he....lol...or the time this guy's pants split on him because they were too tight, and he was commando that day...lmao...he had to go to Target and Kohl's to try and find a pair of black girl skinny pants in his size, all while pulling his shirt down....:laugh:

Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove
    oh, I've got another one

How about these kids these days that wear flat as an ironing board baseball caps and leave the price tags attached :D

I tried real hard to find a good picture of some idiot wearing a cap with a tag left on it, but I couldn't!!!

I think that's the first time google has failed me... :(

These?
    flexfit-flat-bill-6210FF.jpg

rmabrey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 27, 2009
    I actually where some of my hats with a flat bill. however they are MLB hats and i wear them when Im playing softball. That makes it okay right?

The Keymaster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Mar 12, 2010
    Manistee County, MI
    People who go the the indoor range, lay out 4-5 handguns, put a target out at 10 feet, and then promptly hit and destroy the target clip with the first shot. They then pack up, move to the adjacent lane, and do the same thing.

Top Bottom