• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jfed85

Master
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 16, 2008
    How about people who put their last name across the top of their front windshield in old english lettering. Also known to be coupled with the fake, stick-on air vents on the upper front fenders. This makes me shake my head every time I see it. Its usually a certain type of spanish-speaking people.

Disclaimer: this is not meant to be a racist statement nor to offend anyone. It is simply a fact-based observation.

alwalker84

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 30, 2009
    Indianapolis
    uggs.gif

fendervents1.jpg

jfed85

Master
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 16, 2008
    Yes alwalker84, those would be the ones. Along with those extremely retarded boots, how about the latest fad by "fashionable" young women of seeing how much of their face they can cover with huge sunglass lenses. It drives me crazy. I just continuously wonder to myself if they realize that they look like a character out of pixar's "a bugs life". Whoever has the most ridiculous looking sunglasses thinks they are the hottest. No, I don't get it.

Glock19Dude

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I've got a few that annoy me to no end......

- Body kits on imports that never get painted to match the car.
    - People that put big spoilers on front drive cars...mainly Honda owner's. They are known as "ricers" Basiclly this...........

rice.jpg

- Those fake "vents" that people put on their cars. The ones that go on the front fenders that stick on from AutoZone.
    - The (mostly) Ford F150's with the 2 tone paint job that has the metallic flake that is used for bassboats.

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    people who have handicap plates or permits, and speed into the handicapped parking spot, and then jog into the store.

old people who cant see good enough to wipe the unchewed food off their mouths and shirt after dinner, but they are still driving a car???? WTF??? dont they have any family members who have the brains to take their keys away??? even if the dumb BMV lets them drive, that still doesnt mean they should!

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2009
    Also known as a fleshlight...Popular with World of Warcraft players.:):

1261956387186.jpg

Hey, I got one of those in my Christmas stocking last year. Disease free, and unable to get pregnant, it also does not talk back. It sure is a "handy" device.

XDinmyXJ

Sharpshooter
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 30, 2009
    Columbus, IN
    Random things.

I will start with dual exhaust stacks in a standard pick-up truck. This has to be the most retarded thing I can think of to do to a pick-up truck. When I had my exhaust done on my truck, the installers were making fun of people who do this. They said they would not drill a truck bed, but they would see dumb-A's who would drill through their gas tanks and everything else to try to install these things. LOL

7bg.jpg

img3.jpg

2009488790089903167S600x600Q85.jpg

Or dual CB antennas on trucks. I have a CB antenna on my Jeep but everything serves a purpose on my rig. Oh, also Rebel flags hanging out of the bed. Morons!

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    jojo99
    Top Bottom