• ...and so much more!
  • jeremy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 18, 2008
    Fiddler's Green
    I fully agree. Just ironic.

I also think its comedy gold "My training kicked in immediatly, I called my parents to let them know what happened..."

That... is comedy gold right there.

I was also going to comment on how he struck me as the type of Person who still lives in his Parents Basement... :dunno:

RichardR

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2010
    Dom that was a long video, however from 28 min mark to the 33 min mark he does compare various holsters & trigger finger placement along side with the Serpa holsters in question.

TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    Death to all Serpa holsters

Death to all Serpa holsters! They are horrible and dangerous. No one should have them monstrosities. So in the interest of safety I'm will take in all the Serpa holsters that should not be out there in the public in the first place. Just PM me and I will tell you where to send these accidents waiting to happen. I will provide a safe heaven for these terriable holsters. Do it for the children, PM me now.

jeremy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 18, 2008
    Fiddler's Green
    Death to all Serpa holsters! They are horrible and dangerous. No one should have them monstrosities. So in the interest of safety I'm will take in all the Serpa holsters that should not be out there in the public in the first place. Just PM me and I will tell you where to send these accidents waiting to happen. I will provide a safe heaven for these terriable holsters. Do it for the children, PM me now.

I have a couple that have the fronts almost entirely removed...

Would you still be interested?!

TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    I have a couple that have the fronts almost entirely removed...

Would you still be interested?!

Hey I'm doing this as a public service. Just send them to me and I will take care of them for you. I'm just that kind of guy. ;)

SixSigmaLarry

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   1
    Jan 3, 2010
    NE Indiana
    I think like most other things gun related, holster selection should be based on the owners comfort level.

For me, I love my Serpa holsters, but again, that's what I like. So, really, to me, Vickers is JAFO to me.

garyindiane

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 13, 2011
    Bright, Dearborn County

Where have I heard talk like that before...Oh yeah, the government:D

BTW: My serpa holster works just fine for me.

Top Bottom