• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Trooper

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    There are no fatties in the military?

Yes but not as bad as the two LEOs shown in the picture. They tend to get weeded out if they fail PT tests or weight control (done twice a year on active duty).

Most kids coming into the military have never been athletes thus have not been exposed to physical training or self discipline. Thus once out of Basic they tend to eat too many carbs and slack off on exercise. One of the big reasons that people do not reenlist. If LEOs had to face similar standards, a lot more cops would be forced out of service.

dmarsh8

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 10, 2011
    Katmandu
    In not a proponent of headphones while running, at least not loud enough to keep me from hearing, but it really shouldn't have been that hard the the cop to figure out that
    she couldn't hear him for that reason.:n00b:

HeadlessRoland

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 8, 2011
    In the dark
    Forty-eight thousand Krispy Kreme donuts: $343,000
    One model-year 2014 Dodge Interceptor squad car: $29,000
    Getting hands-on with a very attractive young woman because she broke the law: priceless.

BigBoxaJunk

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 9, 2013
    East-ish
    I want to talk to the person who was detained or arrested, for whatever reason, just cause or not, who would say "Well, I was going to go quietly and sort this thing out peacefully, but then I decided to wrestle, scream and fight with the officers and I'm really glad I did, 'cause that turned out to have really worked well for me."

Denny347

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Napganistan
    Yes but not as bad as the two LEOs shown in the picture. They tend to get weeded out if they fail PT tests or weight control (done twice a year on active duty).

Most kids coming into the military have never been athletes thus have not been exposed to physical training or self discipline. Thus once out of Basic they tend to eat too many carbs and slack off on exercise. One of the big reasons that people do not reenlist. If LEOs had to face similar standards, a lot more cops would be forced out of service.

Army Soldiers: Fat Soldiers

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    BTW, once society stabilizes somewhat, the cops will have less reason to do what they are doing. But in an unstable society, the police are the last vestiges of morality.

I wonder if the hundreds of thousands of people who saw the video walked away viewing the police as a moral example for their lives.

cobber

Parrot Daddy
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Sep 14, 2011
    PR-WLAF

Bunnykid68

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Cave of Caerbannog
    Too bad about the government change in Ukraine. They probably could have had a nice career there.

The comments on PoliceOne are a bit surprising. Maybe the Berkut guys have some downtime.

She may have been an ass. Give her a ticket and call it a day. :rolleyes:

This may be the officers reasoning, it says she wouldn't identify herself

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    How many INGO'ers ragging on those guys for being overweight want to post up their pants size? As far as "getting to touch" her, that says more about your fantasies than guys you don't know. I've been my hands on a lot of folks over the years, and how attractive they were (or more often...weren't) didn't matter. If these guys were wrong, they are wrong, but I think its pretty baseless to make them into sex offenders or fetishists.

I can count on zero hands how many jaywalking tickets I've written, a citation book lasted me on average about 3 years while I was on the street*, but if I ask for your ID to write you a citation of any kind and your answer is "I didn't do anything wrong", I'll only play for so long, then you're going to jail for Refusal to ID. Tell me who you are so I can fill out the citation, and off you go. Make it impossible for me to fill it out because I don't know who you are, go to jail. Your call. Screaming that you didn't do anything wrong has a 0% chance of convincing me you didn't do anything wrong.

*Citations don't count traffic tickets, which are written on a UTT (well, on a computer now, but a UTT then) and not on a citation form.

Top Bottom