Kut's Trump Approval Thread #1 (Starts Out at 100%)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Dddrees

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2016
    Central
    Tell me this why has Hillary never been in jail due to the fraud with the Clinton Foundation, taking money from the Russians for her campaign, Benghazi, and how many people that were going to reveal information about her have died? Oh this is just too name a few, there's more than that. Remember she had a private server holding classified information with the whole email situation last year or how many years it's been going on.

I think this is a small summary of what Hillary has done wrong. The whole thing with Trump and the Russians is beating a dead horse. And it is not even a dead horse anymore it's a mush pile now.

As of now still no evidence just a bunch of hearsay. Hillary on the other hand there's a mountain of evidence or mountain range take your pick.

Tell me this. Why when I point out problems, issues, and even facts like Trump is a known habitual liar that Obama or Hillary are brought up? Why is it when Trump does something people's first defense is some other person? 'Mommy, Johnny did it first."

I'm pretty sure I never claimed Hillary or even Obama were innocent, or even honest.

red_zr24x4

UA#190
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Walkerton
    Tell me this. Why when I point out problems, issues, and even facts like Trump is a known habitual liar that Obama or Hillary are brought up? Why is it when Trump does something people's first defense is some other person? 'Mommy, Johnny did it first."

I'm pretty sure I never claimed Hillary or even Obama were innocent, or even honest.

It's probably because you come off as a condescending *******, instead of someone willing to listen / debate on issues.

Dddrees

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2016
    Central
    It's probably because you come off as a condescending *******, instead of someone willing to listen / debate on issues.

Ah, it wouldn't happen to be that all they have is "Mommy, Johnny did it first'. No, it most assuredly couldn't be that they ran out of excuses. Ah, but here's a new dodge. We simply can't answer why Trump is so messed up because you asked us in the wrong way. Sounds like a real weak strong conservative right to me.

SSGSAD

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    Town of 900 miles
    QFT. I can't even argue against this. The fact that Clinton and Trump were the last two standing, only reinforces what dire straits were are in with the voting electorate. I don't blame the "lessor of two evils" crowd for voting for Trump, but I blame them, and will continually "hold their feet to the fire," if the fail to call out his bad actions.

Once again, we agree .....

Last edited:

Dddrees

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2016
    Central
    So I got a question. Has anybody ever determined what exactly Trump is trying to achieve with health care? I mean besides passing a bill, I mean just getting a bill passed. I mean has anyone ever determined what Trump is trying to achieve besides just passing a bill?

You know, details for which generally he just has none. H*** if you can even prove he has an outline of some sorts I would even give you extra credit.

Fargo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    In a state of acute Pork-i-docis
    So I got a question. Has anybody ever determined what exactly Trump is trying to achieve with health care? I mean besides passing a bill, I mean just getting a bill passed. I mean has anyone ever determined what Trump is trying to achieve besides just passing a bill?

You know, details for which generally he just has none. H*** if you can even prove he has an outline of some sorts I would even give you extra credit.
    I doubt that he has much of a pain, but then again he is the executive, not the legislature. The legislature has been floundering around on it to an extent that I will be surprised if a bill ever makes it to his desk for approval or disapproval.

Obamacare repeal is a Republican platform, not some sort of trump platform standing alone. I think they have painted themselves into a corner on it.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Obamacare repeal is a Republican platform, not some sort of trump platform standing alone. I think they have painted themselves into a corner on it.

I would agree. Unfortunately, within the group of 52 GOP senators, you have everything from it needs to be eliminated with no replacement whatsoever to wanting Obamacare Plus. Under those circumstances, I fail to see anything substantial happening. I would like at minimum to see the things that don't particularly pertain to health care removed from the law. I am not really willing to take any bets on that happening.

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    I doubt that he has much of a pain, but then again he is the executive, not the legislature. The legislature has been floundering around on it to an extent that I will be surprised if a bill ever makes it to his desk for approval or disapproval.

The history of modern republican strategy has been to smother the ball so that it does not move. To attempt to move the ball "backwards" is a large task, requiring teamwork. That has never been a republican strong point. If you want a republican to lay down on top of the ball, it is doable.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    The history of modern republican strategy has been to smother the ball so that it does not move. To attempt to move the ball "backwards" is a large task, requiring teamwork. That has never been a republican strong point. If you want a republican to lay down on top of the ball, it is doable.

This sounds like the Mitch Daniels approach to property taxes. 'Freeze' the problem at its current level of unacceptability with a back door way that the local assessors can still make it progressively worse by fiddling with the assessments rather than simply raising rates.

Dddrees

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2016
    Central

Well Obama let the legislature deal with it, but at least he had some vague concept. I don't however see that Trump even has any understanding of what's going on. I mean during the campaign he stated his workers hated their Obamacare. Well, his employees were getting healthcare through his company and not Obamacare.

So fast forward to when the House finally passed something and he has party. Well up to this point the Republican plan in the house did nothing but basically screw Trump supporters. All along he's saying he just basically wants something to pass. Well after the party the hangover ensues, His supporters are up in arms and now he calls the plan he partied on mean.

Anyway the point being, he's clueless on this thing and at one point he was willing to take anything even if he screwed over his supporters. Oh, did I say he shown himself to be clueless not only on this but many other things as well. I mean it's one thing to be unknowledgeable but when something like this especially as contentious and it being the thing you would think one would do their homework just a wee bit.

Dddrees

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2016
    Central
    I would agree. Unfortunately, within the group of 52 GOP senators, you have everything from it needs to be eliminated with no replacement whatsoever to wanting Obamacare Plus. Under those circumstances, I fail to see anything substantial happening. I would like at minimum to see the things that don't particularly pertain to health care removed from the law. I am not really willing to take any bets on that happening.

I really wish Republicans and Democrats would stop playing games and get down to having serious discussions on healthcare. I know, I know fantasy world thinking.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    You may very well be right.

He certainly is the most over the top, spoiled rotten, vain, and extremely childish individual I can think of. Heck, even most foreign leaders are starting to curry favor by catering to these weaknesses.

Do you mean just within the field of politics? Because if you're talking about the world in general, and INGO in particular, I think he has some competition lolz

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    I really wish Republicans and Democrats would stop playing games and get down to having serious discussions on healthcare. I know, I know fantasy world thinking.

If both parties were made up of people who were motivated to do what is best for the country, they could work with differences in their beliefs on how to accomplish that. Unfortunately, when both sides (with the exception of a precious few individuals) appear bent on destroying the republic and fighting over who gets to carve up the corpse, we are going to get more of the same only worse.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    The government we create is nothing more than a reflection of "we the people", my beef is more with us than with the guy we elected.

IMHO Trump is in office because of the catastrophe much of the left was during the Obama years coupled with the worst facets of the right showing through.

Impeaching him, or whatever it is you and Alpo etc. want, does nothing to fix the deep flaws in our society. Trump is a [STRIKE]symptom[/STRIKE] [feature], not a [STRIKE]cause[/STRIKE] [bug].

*.*

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Agreed, and that's what I've been trying to say. Unfortunately there seems to be more acceptance of the lower standard reality we find ourselves in rather than the will power it's going to take to change things. Compliance is easy, and unfortunately change would require a bit of will power and hard work.

This is exactly what we feel we accomplished on 8Nov16

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH

Because you seem unable to grasp the idea that when presented with a choice between voting for the devil herself or voting for Rasputin, we're going to choose Rasputin every time

Dr.Midnight

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jul 24, 2011
    Monroe County
    Do you mean just within the field of politics? Because if you're talking about the world in general, and INGO in particular, I think he has some competition lolz

Vw6ZzEe.gif

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH

It's possible, just possible, that Trump is trying to stave off disaster

https://www.usnews.com/opinion/arti...e-will-bankrupt-the-nation-we-need-reform-now

Health Care Will Bankrupt the Nation

Top Bottom