Kut's Trump Approval Thread #1 (Starts Out at 100%)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Dddrees

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2016
    Central
    Per usual or the norm with Trump yet another surrogate (his lawyer) tried to blame others when Trump or his people screw up. This time the Lawyer tried to lay blame for Russians gaining access to Trump tower on the secret service. OMG they know no bounds. The secret service is now to blame for Trump Jr taking the meeting. LOL

SheepDog4Life

Natural Gray Man
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 14, 2016
    Upstate SC
    Ok then, to reword it just a bit if your looking for someone to fix healthcare you might want to look elsewhere because Trump has surely shown that he's clueless.

Obamacare was designed from inception to do only one thing, lead to 100% socialized health insurance, and then from there, 100% socialized medical care, a la Europe and Canada.

I could care less if it's fixed as long as Obamacare is either blown up, or the more politically astute, allowed to fail without a single Democrat willing to help save it. The pre-planned pouring more, and more money into Obamacare towards the end goal of eventual complete take-over needs to be stopped.

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    When looking for someone to "fix" healthcare, I would look somewhere other than ANYONE in the government.
    True.

However, if the question is more about "fixing" health insurance, .gov probably does have an appropriate role in that. The scope of which is debatable, but probably not the presence.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    True.

However, if the question is more about "fixing" health insurance, .gov probably does have an appropriate role in that. The scope of which is debatable, but probably not the presence.

I guess the government's role in healthcare is as it should be for all other parts of individual's lives. It should be to protect people's constitutional rights.

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dude it is f'd up how much of the same stuff we are in to...One of the greatest documentaries EVER..And I believe one of CSN's (Maybe Crosby???) dad was a cinematographer on that film....I remember hearing that when Southern Cross came out one of them said "I got my love of sailing from my dad who sailed with and was cinematographer on the documentary "The Mighty Quinn."

[video=youtube;liIQLIx2Onw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=liIQLIx2Onw[/video]

Actually the documentary CSN (and I believe it was Stills) father was on the crew of was "Nanook of the North".....I apologize for any confusion this may have called...I broke my "never post on INGO on an off day" rule to update this.....Oh and to see if Dddrees was still working overtime to get the fence sitters on the Trump Train......

To all of you Trump supporters out there you need to send some rep points his way...In his own way he is "Making America great Again" by forcing us all to look at all of the things previous administrations have done and the pass the MSM gives them...He is a mirror to the hypocrisy of the MSM and is a classic case of how easily people are led by the likes of the women of The View and Barbara Streisand....We sometimes like to think that owning a firearm is a talisman against such influence but he shows us every day how easily they can seep into our psyche......

Be on your guard lest one day you find yourself with a pantie on your head.....Or at least a "V" hat...Meow...Meow....

[video=youtube;CxpyZtzvTJ0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CxpyZtzvTJ0[/video]

Here is an article that Jamil (Or even Alpo and on a good day Kut could have written...Read it Dddrees...It's well written and it's not by a fan...It does, however, give you a little "perspective"...Again...The writer is far from a Trump fan....)

http://theweek.com/articles/712023/resistance-that-cried-wolf

"Now, when "whataboutism" is used to defend the indefensible, it is obviously wrong. But not every historical comparison can be dismissed as simple "whataboutism." And there are good reasons why "What about ... " questions have so frequently been raised under this president. The case against Trump is not simply that he does things that are wrong or bad, but that he is bad in ways that are unprecedented and represent a sharp break from important political norms.If we are going to chastise Trump for norm violations, shouldn't we first establish how normal or abnormal his actions in a given area really are? If we are going to say he is guilty of doing the unprecedented, shouldn't we look to see if there are in fact any precedents?"

Dddrees

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2016
    Central
    True.

Agreed

It's got to a point that it's such a mess a correction is necessary. I also believe the facts would show this correction was actually necessary before Obamacare.

Dddrees

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2016
    Central
    Actually the documentary CSN (and I believe it was Stills) father was on the crew of was "Nanook of the North".....I apologize for any confusion this may have called...I broke my "never post on INGO on an off day" rule to update this.....Oh and to see if Dddrees was still working overtime to get the fence sitters on the Trump Train......

To all of you Trump supporters out there you need to send some rep points his way...In his own way he is "Making America great Again" by forcing us all to look at all of the things previous administrations have done and the pass the MSM gives them...He is a mirror to the hypocrisy of the MSM and is a classic case of how easily people are led by the likes of the women of The View and Barbara Streisand....We sometimes like to think that owning a firearm is a talisman against such influence but he shows us every day how easily they can seep into our psyche......

Be on your guard lest one day you find yourself with a pantie on your head.....Or at least a "V" hat...Meow...Meow....

[video=youtube;CxpyZtzvTJ0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CxpyZtzvTJ0[/video]

Here is an article that Jamil (Or even Alpo and on a good day Kut could have written...Read it Dddrees...It's well written and it's not by a fan...It does, however, give you a little "perspective"...Again...The writer is far from a Trump fan....)

The resistance that cried wolf

"Now, when "whataboutism" is used to defend the indefensible, it is obviously wrong. But not every historical comparison can be dismissed as simple "whataboutism." And there are good reasons why "What about ... " questions have so frequently been raised under this president. The case against Trump is not simply that he does things that are wrong or bad, but that he is bad in ways that are unprecedented and represent a sharp break from important political norms.If we are going to chastise Trump for norm violations, shouldn't we first establish how normal or abnormal his actions in a given area really are? If we are going to say he is guilty of doing the unprecedented, shouldn't we look to see if there are in fact any precedents?"

Oh yes, no way all by myself I couldn't tell that Trump is such a wrong headed despicable individual. I mean he could lie and Tweet all he wants, but it's the MSM that I need to tell me how obvious his lies are. Oh, MSM your my savior. Please point out to me that more than Mr Obvious crap. LOL

Dddrees

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2016
    Central
    I have to say it's sorry watching some of the Republicans waffling on whether it was wrong or not for Donald Jr to take a meeting with a person who supposedly had Russian Govt ties. I don't care whether you thought they had dirt you could use or not. Sorry just sorry. H*** unthinkable is more the word for it had it happened no too long ago. If it's not unthinkable it should be. Wow, where have our Loyal to the death American Republicans gone?

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    I have to say it's sorry watching some of the Republicans waffling on whether it was wrong or not for Donald Jr to take a meeting with a person who supposedly had Russian Govt ties. I don't care whether you thought they had dirt you could use or not. Sorry just sorry. H*** unthinkable is more the word for it had it happened no too long ago. If it's not unthinkable it should be. Wow, where have our Loyal to the death American Republicans gone?
    Hold up, now.

Not only is it not "unthinkable," ANY Dem would've done the same thing, only differently. It would be unthinkable for a campaign to NOT be interested in the possible information. They would've used other channels to obtain it.

So, while it is a symptom of n00bishness, it is certainly not "unthinkable."

The blather from some Dems that the FBI should've been notified is laughable.

Dddrees

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2016
    Central
    Hold up, now.

Not only is it not "unthinkable," ANY Dem would've done the same thing, only differently. It would be unthinkable for a campaign to NOT be interested in the possible information. They would've used other channels to obtain it.

No the standard and what the standard should be is that it should be unthinkable for either party. The standard, not what either side is currently doing. No, the standard is what the people who elect these clowns should expect it to be. H*** we now have these people who run these campaigns in America working for the Russian government or the people they back in other countries to help in their campaigns. Yeah, all this stuff is real healthy for our country. Don't think so.

Got news for everybody Payback in the long run hardly ever works. It just makes things continually worse.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Hold up, now.

Hell, I'll go on record and say the democrats would have certainly done the same. It's not a question of who will do what, cause they're both dirty; it's a question of who will get caught.

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    No, the standard is what the people who elect these clowns should expect it to be.
    Indeed. Then the standard has been met.

Particularly in the last election cycle, the standard could fairly be stated as, "Do what is necessary to win."

Dddrees

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2016
    Central
    Hell, I'll go on record and say the democrats would have certainly done the same. It's not a question of who will do what, cause they're both dirty; it's a question of who will get caught.

Well then, I think it's our responsibility to stand up and say it all stops here. That is unless you somehow think it's a good thing for our country. That is unless you think getting where we are now isn't somehow reflected by what we've learned to accept.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Well then, I think it's our responsibility to stand up and say it all stops here. That is unless you somehow think it's a good thing for our country. That is unless you think getting where we are now isn't somehow reflected by what we've learned to accept.

I doubt it will ever be stopped. Politicians a very good at hiding their bad actions. We just have noobs in charge that can't figure out the "right" way to do bad things.

Dddrees

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2016
    Central
    I doubt it will ever be stopped. Politicians a very good at hiding their bad actions. We just have noobs in charge that can't figure out the "right" way to do bad things.

Well doing nothing isn't going to fix it either. Frankly I think that's the reason or largely the reason we're in such a sorry state to begin with. Too many people are willing to take whatever they get. Not enough people are standing up and saying no. This really doesn't have anything to with whether your a Democrat or Republican either.

Top Bottom