Kut's Trump Approval Thread #1 (Starts Out at 100%)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    This really doesn't have anything to with whether your a Democrat or Republican either.
    Really?

Because from where I'm sitting, it looks like it took Donald Trump getting elected as a Republican for you to realize it.

That, in practical terms, means that you were fine with Democrats doing this. Clinton Foundation issues didn't do it for you. Supersized speaking fees for HRC didn't do it for you. DNC rigging of the primaries didn't do it for you.

Sorry, but its a bit strange for you to NOW say its a bipartisan issue.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Actually the documentary CSN (and I believe it was Stills) father was on the crew of was "Nanook of the North".....I apologize for any confusion this may have called...I broke my "never post on INGO on an off day" rule to update this.....Oh and to see if Dddrees was still working overtime to get the fence sitters on the Trump Train......

To all of you Trump supporters out there you need to send some rep points his way...In his own way he is "Making America great Again" by forcing us all to look at all of the things previous administrations have done and the pass the MSM gives them...He is a mirror to the hypocrisy of the MSM and is a classic case of how easily people are led by the likes of the women of The View and Barbara Streisand....We sometimes like to think that owning a firearm is a talisman against such influence but he shows us every day how easily they can seep into our psyche......

Be on your guard lest one day you find yourself with a pantie on your head.....Or at least a "V" hat...Meow...Meow....

[video=youtube;CxpyZtzvTJ0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CxpyZtzvTJ0[/video]

Here is an article that Jamil (Or even Alpo and on a good day Kut could have written...Read it Dddrees...It's well written and it's not by a fan...It does, however, give you a little "perspective"...Again...The writer is far from a Trump fan....)

The resistance that cried wolf

"Now, when "whataboutism" is used to defend the indefensible, it is obviously wrong. But not every historical comparison can be dismissed as simple "whataboutism." And there are good reasons why "What about ... " questions have so frequently been raised under this president. The case against Trump is not simply that he does things that are wrong or bad, but that he is bad in ways that are unprecedented and represent a sharp break from important political norms.If we are going to chastise Trump for norm violations, shouldn't we first establish how normal or abnormal his actions in a given area really are? If we are going to say he is guilty of doing the unprecedented, shouldn't we look to see if there are in fact any precedents?"

Oh yes, no way all by myself I couldn't tell that Trump is such a wrong headed despicable individual. I mean he could lie and Tweet all he wants, but it's the MSM that I need to tell me how obvious his lies are. Oh, MSM your my savior. Please point out to me that more than Mr Obvious crap. LOL

Did you even read the article?

SheepDog4Life

Natural Gray Man
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 14, 2016
    Upstate SC
    Well then, I think it's our responsibility to stand up and say it all stops here. That is unless you somehow think it's a good thing for our country. That is unless you think getting where we are now isn't somehow reflected by what we've learned to accept.

The choice isn't binary. There are lots of "bad" things in this country that aren't worth my time to rail on-and-on about.

This election, the people elected this guy who was recorded talking about "grabbing p*ssy". In the 90's, the people re-elected a guy who not only grabbed it, but stuck a cigar in it to boot. Why? Well, it was "the economy, stupid" then and it still is now. Anyone who's mind would be made up, or changed, by such things already has long ago... it's baked in.

Trump either performs on the economy (and security) or doesn't. THAT determines whether he gets re-elected or not. And, yup, I'm ok with that because I don't live in Pie-In-the-Sky-Ville.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I have to say it's sorry watching some of the Republicans waffling on whether it was wrong or not for Donald Jr to take a meeting with a person who supposedly had Russian Govt ties. I don't care whether you thought they had dirt you could use or not. Sorry just sorry. H*** unthinkable is more the word for it had it happened no too long ago. If it's not unthinkable it should be. Wow, where have our Loyal to the death American Republicans gone?

It's not unthinkable that it could happen precisely because it happens regularly.

Here's a piece of information you may have missed. People are self-interested. When their self-interest manifests in the form of wanting political power, they tend to do things outside of Hoyle to get it. They ALL DO! If you voted at all in 2016 you likely voted for a candidate who did things you claim are reprehensible. That doesn't make it right. And that doesn't excuse anyone who does it, but it doesn't make you morally superior either. And to pretend that this makes the Trumps any worse in that regard than the long line of politicians who've done it, including the person Trump ran against, is naive or worse, a helpless ideologue blind to reality, incapable of applying standards fairly.

Dddrees

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2016
    Central
    Really?

Because from where I'm sitting, it looks like it took Donald Trump getting elected as a Republican for you to realize it.

That, in practical terms, means that you were fine with Democrats doing this. Clinton Foundation issues didn't do it for you. Supersized speaking fees for HRC didn't do it for you. DNC rigging of the primaries didn't do it for you.

Sorry, but its a bit strange for you to NOW say its a bipartisan issue.

Well label me all you want too, that doesn't make it true. I've never been one to support that crap no matter who did it. People here just tend to support one side so they get upset when I point that their side or their people are wrong. Let's get a Hillary thread going so I claim she's crap too.

Dddrees

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2016
    Central
    It's not unthinkable that it could happen precisely because it happens regularly.

Here's a piece of information you may have missed. People are self-interested. When their self-interest manifests in the form of wanting political power, they tend to do things outside of Hoyle to get it. They ALL DO! If you voted at all in 2016 you likely voted for a candidate who did things you claim are reprehensible. That doesn't make it right. And that doesn't excuse anyone who does it, but it doesn't make you morally superior either. And to pretend that this makes the Trumps any worse in that regard than the long line of politicians who've done it, including the person Trump ran against, is naive or worse, a helpless ideologue blind to reality, incapable of applying standards fairly.

Ah, people are screwed up. What a revelation. The point is people tend to take the path of least resistance or what others have been willing to put up with. If people on a larger scale stopped putting up with it we might just have a chance to change this sorry state of affairs. Just when you think it can't get worse, someone else comes along and proves that not to be the case.

Dddrees

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2016
    Central
    It appears that Trump's Administration is Touting Made in America Week.

Ever question how much of his and his families businesses make their goods elsewhere?

It appears he has no problem strong arming others, so what his he actually willing to do when it comes to his daughter and her clothing and shoe line for example?

SheepDog4Life

Natural Gray Man
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 14, 2016
    Upstate SC
    It appears that Trump's Administration is Touting Made in America Week.

Ever question how much of his and his families businesses make their goods elsewhere?

Most, if not all, lol, of his office buildings in the US were "built in the US".

Most, if not all, of his office buildings in foreign countries, were built in those foreign countries.

Ditto his golf courses, foreign and domestic... your dog don't hunt, son!

Dddrees

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2016
    Central
    Most, if not all, lol, of his office buildings in the US were "built in the US".

Most, if not all, of his office buildings in foreign countries, were built in those foreign countries.

Ditto his golf courses, foreign and domestic... your dog don't hunt, son!

His daughters crap is made mostly in Asia.

Oh, and didn't he use foreign workers or Illegal Aliens or something to build some of those same buildings?

Oh, yeah and isn't he notorious for just not paying a large portion of his contractors what they are due.

SheepDog4Life

Natural Gray Man
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 14, 2016
    Upstate SC
    Oh, and didn't he use foreign workers or Illegal Aliens or something to build some of those same buildings?

Yes, he had the buildings made in China then shipped here. The buildings were in fact made somewhere else, not made in America. *snark*

Oh, yeah and isn't he notorious for just not paying a large portion of his contractors what they are due.

Yes, he never pays anyone anything... which is the reason nobody ever bids on his construction projects, none of his buildings ever get built... they are always infinitely overdue and infinitely over budget. In perpetuitity.

Dddrees

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2016
    Central

Dddrees

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2016
    Central
    Yes, he had the buildings made in China then shipped here. The buildings were in fact made somewhere else, not made in America. *snark*

Yes, he never pays anyone anything... which is the reason nobody ever bids on his construction projects, none of his buildings ever get built... they are always infinitely overdue and infinitely over budget. In perpetuitity.

You've yet to say anything about his daughter and his seeming disregard as to where all her crap is made. I mean he's supposedly shown how tough he is with Ford, how about Ivanka?

SheepDog4Life

Natural Gray Man
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 14, 2016
    Upstate SC
    You've yet to say anything about his daughter and his seeming disregard as to where all her crap is made. I mean he's supposedly shown how tough he is with Ford, how about Ivanka?

Why should he give a crap? He has all of his American buildings and golf courses made in China and then imported here... none of them are "Made in America".

Plus, he doesn't want it to get out the his real estate empire is a sham. The whole extended family just pretends to be rich when their only income is sun dresses and sandals sold on Etsy.

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    Well label me all you want too, that doesn't make it true. I've never been one to support that crap no matter who did it. People here just tend to support one side so they get upset when I point that their side or their people are wrong. Let's get a Hillary thread going so I claim she's crap too.
    It isn't a labeling issue; it is a timing issue.

It isn't until "not your guy" was elected that you realized there was a problem. That means that you didn't really think there was a problem when it was "your guy."

Dddrees

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2016
    Central
    It isn't a labeling issue; it is a timing issue.

It isn't until "not your guy" was elected that you realized there was a problem. That means that you didn't really think there was a problem when it was "your guy."

Yeah, but the thing is I never claimed to have a guy or a gal. All I claimed is Trump is screwed up and dangerous.

Dddrees

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2016
    Central
    Why should he give a crap? He has all of his American buildings and golf courses made in China and then imported here... none of them are "Made in America".

Plus, he doesn't want it to get out the his real estate empire is a sham. The whole extended family just pretends to be rich when their only income is sun dresses and sandals sold on Etsy.

How about out that one where there's strong reason to believe his wife was at one point an illegal alien. To bad the Obama Birthers aren't on that one. Ah that's right the leader of that pact is now the one potentially guilty of extreme hypocrisy.

Dddrees

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2016
    Central
    No one on INGO has claimed otherwise.

If you're arguing against all those people who say he's doing everything right, you are shadowboxing.

Oh I don't know, sure appears that some support at least this or that. You don't have to buy everything in order to support some of even his most obvious sorry, dangerous, and stupid crap.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom