Kut's Trump Approval Thread #1 (Starts Out at 100%)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Warrick Indiana Alcoa

They are restarting the Smelter and recalling 275 jobs.

The local news had an interview were the employees gave thanks to the President.

The Chinese aluminum flood has stopped so your beer cans can be made out of US materials.

These things are happening with zero fanfare from the douche bag spinning heads in the MSM.
    Trump will never get a fair shake and he knows it. I truly believe he plays those idiots with some of his tweets.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Warrick Indiana Alcoa

The local news had an interview were the employees gave thanks to the President.

The Chinese aluminum flood has stopped so your beer cans can be made out of US materials.

Which one? The one who started the ball rolling with a WTO complaint against China's subsidizing aluminum, or the one currently in office who picked up afterwards?

Dddrees

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2016
    Central
    These things are happening with zero fanfare from the douche bag spinning heads in the MSM.
    Trump will never get a fair shake and he knows it. I truly believe he plays those idiots with some of his tweets.

If he were truly a non-idiot and a marketing genius or even level headed he would play the game to his advantage and make it so his triumphs were lauded and not his incompetentance and stupidity. The problem is he's so upside down and screwed up he's incapable of playing the game to his advantage.

In other words he gets in his own way by stomping all over anything of any merit by being a complete fool.

His administration or better yet his baby sitters best move so far is to keep him hidden and secluded from by not exposing him to opportunities were he's able to open his mouth anymore than necessary. He keeps to the script and he has less chance of jumping in with both feet. LOL

Last edited:

Dr.Midnight

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jul 24, 2011
    Monroe County
    Warrick Indiana Alcoa

Someone local can correct me if I'm wrong, but I also heard the Toyota plant in Princeton is adding a significant number of jobs too.

SSGSAD

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    Town of 900 miles
    I had an active duty NCO here in the shop today stationed at Fort Knox......He has been in 10 years and he said moral is higher now that it has been his entire time in...I asked him why??? I said is it Trump????

He kind of stepped back and said, "Yes...But hear me out...It's not what he has done but what he doesn't do...He gave our Commanders free reign...He said you are the experts so do your thing..."

He said the biggest positive was giving the generals on the ground freedom regarding the "Rules Of Engagement"...

He said he has been overseas and it used to take two days to get permission to have some air support knock something out...He said by that time we may have lost two guys and the bad guys are long gone...I asked what about now and he said, "However long it takes that Warthog to get here...It's saving lives sir...It really is..."

THIS, is EXACTLY, why I support Pres., TRUMP !!!!!

He lets the MILITARY, do what they know how to do .....

I AM WELL PLEASED !!!!!

And his Supreme Court appointment .....

May he make at LEAST one more !!!!!

Last edited:

Dddrees

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2016
    Central

It truly is funny how people knock and criticize the MSM especially when they play Trump in his own words and actions. Somehow Trumpites want to blame the MSM for Trump Tweets, Trump Lies, and Trump incompetence. Somehow they want you to believe the MSM decided to take a meeting with someone who portrayed themself to be connected with the Russia government. Or somehow the MSM is responsible for Trump saying he likes to grab women's private parts. Amazing how tricky those MSM Bas**** really are as they somehow managed to put those words into that idiots mouth and make his son, his campaign manager, and his top senior experienced idiot son in law to take that meeting and change their story multiple times. LOL

Last edited:

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    I was unaware anything even existed. You book our tickets, given me directions, and I'll meet you there!

You need to get with your agent...The flyer states you are headlining and Zima is your corporate sponsor Kut....

"Zima is proud to sponsor Indiana's very Kutnupe14 (stage name) at this years thong festival...In memory of Prince Kut will open in a purple thong with an interpretive dance choreographed to "Purple Rain" followed by a sultry number done to "Darling Nikki".......Tickets are going fast.... Come see what Australian beach goers got to see...Kutting it live in Berlin....."

Berlin Thong Festival 2017

Last edited:

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0

Like a fiddle....He's even got some Hoosier gun owners frothing at the mouth, throwing out words like "idiot" and "idiots" regarding our Commander and Chief and even his CHILDREN (For Pete's sake the CHILDREN...) and defending the MSM as totally unbiased when anyone with an open mind can see how "fair" they are on the subject of the 2nd Amendment...

It's sad that some folks turn on their TV and see the son of a past New York Democrat Governor and brother of the current Democrat Governor of New York bashing a Republican president and be able to say with a straight face there is no MSM bias......(NO Trump did it and brought it on himself....It's not because daddy and successful brother are Democrats...No sirree) He is CNN's morning guy....I mean thank goodness we got that straight newsman George Stephanopoulos, (whose wife said they were moving to Australia if Trump won) to greet us every morning on ABC news and on the weekend news program "This week".....I mean it's not like he ran Hillary Clinton's husband's campaign in 1992 lol...I mean that would be crazy wouldn't it??? Can you imagine the optics????

The collusion is just sickening...But Clintonites just defend them anyway because they hate Trump.....

[video=youtube;DHZK1y9bL6w]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DHZK1y9bL6w[/video]

Think of the children.....Imagine if this was your daughter and grandchildren...

Last edited:

Dddrees

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2016
    Central
    Like a fiddle....He's even got some Hoosier gun owners frothing at the mouth, throwing out words like "idiots" and "idiots" regarding our Commander and Chief and even his CHILDREN and defending the MSM as totally unbiased when anyone with an open mind can see how "fair" they are on the subject of the 2nd Amendment...

It's sad that some folks turn on their TV and see the son of past New York Democrat Governor and brother of the current Democrat Governor of New York bashing a Republican president and be able to say with a straight face there is no MSM bias......He is CNN's morning guy....I mean thank goodness we got that straight newsman George Stephanopoulos, (whose wife said they were moving to Australia if Trump won) to greet us every morning on ABC news and on the weekend news program "This week".....I mean it's not like he ran Hillary Clinton's husband's campaign in 1992 lol...I mean that would be crazy wouldn't it??? Can you imagine the optics????

The meeting that never happened now is up to eight participants. Man, for a meeting that never happened that sure is a lot of people who never went through any security let alone one which is being monitored by the secret service to sit around a room doing absolutely nothing. Funny but that's not been my experience since 9/11.

Didn't Trump say or was that little itty bitty tiny white lie a Tweet? LOL

Last edited:

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    img_2235.jpg

Fargo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    In a state of acute Pork-i-docis
    It truly is funny how people knock and criticize the MSM especially when they play Trump in his own words and actions. Somehow Trumpites want to blame the MSM for Trump Tweets, Trump Lies, and Trump incompetence. Somehow they want you to believe the MSM decided to take a meeting with someone who portrayed themself to be connected with the Russia government. Or somehow the MSM is responsible for Trump saying he likes to grab women's private parts. Amazing how tricky those MSM Bas**** really are as they somehow managed to put those words into that idiots mouth and make his son, his campaign manager, and his top senior experienced idiot son in law to take that meeting and change their story multiple times. LOL

Trump was elected in a large part because the MSM couldn't even hang on to the vestiges of an appearance of objectivity. They did more to elect him than most anyone else. They treated the concerns of a huge swath of America as a joke and now they are paying for their arrogance.

Dddrees

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2016
    Central
    Trump was elected in a large part because the MSM couldn't even hang on to the vestiges of an appearance of objectivity. They did more to elect him than most anyone else. They treated the concerns of a huge swath of America as a joke and now they are paying for their arrogance.

So, then you wish to believe that Trump is the Almighty Quinn?

Fargo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    So, then you wish to believe that Trump is the Almighty Quinn?
    Dunno what that means, but if you think I'm a Trump guy you obviously haven't followed my posts on the matter.

I BLAME the Republican establishment for Trumps candidacy and I BLAME the MSM for enabling his success within the primary. The only group that even comes close to having helped him as much is the Dems for nominating an even less trustworthy shell of a candidate because it was her "turn".

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Dunno what that means, but if you think I'm a Trump guy you obviously haven't followed my posts on the matter.

I BLAME the Republican establishment for Trumps candidacy and I BLAME the MSM for enabling his success within the primary. The only group that even comes close to having helped him as much is the Dems for nominating an even less trustworthy shell of a candidate because it was her "turn".

QFT. I can't even argue against this. The fact that Clinton and Trump were the last two standing, only reinforces what dire straits were are in with the voting electorate. I don't blame the "lessor of two evils" crowd for voting for Trump, but I blame them, and will continually "hold their feet to the fire," if the fail to call out his bad actions.

Fargo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    QFT. I can't even argue against this. The fact that Clinton and Trump were the last two standing, only reinforces what dire straits were are in with the voting electorate. I don't blame the "lessor of two evils" crowd for voting for Trump, but I blame them, and will continually "hold their feet to the fire," if the fail to call out his bad actions.

The will of the Republican Party to reign in Trump seems to have largely died as soon as they realized significant electoral gains in the last election.

The MSM continues to enable him with CNN type reporting which obsesses about trickles of smoke from before the election while largely ignoring what could be substantive fires after.

The news cycle is currently obsessed with a story that consists of "Trump's campaign got information from a foreign power that Hillary's campaign was getting money from a foreign power". They are so damn blind that they think this is somehow hurting Trump more than vindicating his win over Hillary.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Steve44
    Top Bottom