Kut's Trump Approval Thread #1 (Starts Out at 100%)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    And people used to get upset when I called Trump an idiot. LOL

Eh, why be upset about that? Anti-trump zealots can be just as delusional as the pro-trump zealots.

Anti-trump zealot: Trump took a ****!!! :runaway:

Pro-trump zealot: Trump took a ****!!! :bowdown:

Normal person: Trump took a ****? :rolleyes: :coffee:

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Eh, why be upset about that? Anti-trump zealots can be just as delusional as the pro-trump zealots.

Dave: I don't care if he took it as long as he doesn't try giving it back! :rofl:

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Dave: I don't care if he took it as long as he doesn't try giving it back! :rofl:

It's not theft though. Since we are the government, then by property of symmetry (a=b;b=a), the government is us. Therefore it is the people's ****. The president has the constitutional executive authority to take it and do what he pleases as long as he does not violate the constitution elsewhere in so doing.

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    And people used to get upset when I called Trump an idiot. LOL

Yes but to be fair I got upset when folks called Obama or Bush an "idiot"....You don't get as far in life as those men by being an "idiot"....And it's not that I get upset...I just felt bad for you.....That much anger boiling up into name calling past a certain age can be detrimental to one's health....A good two mile walk probably gets one the same release and is better for the heart and blood pressure...

Stay healthy and walk away the angst....

http://people.com/celebrity/lena-dunham-donald-trump-election-made-actress-lose-weight/

Making America Great Again one pound at a time...Viva Trump....

Dddrees

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2016
    Central

So he's bottom 10 in your opinion, but he's not yet reached idiot status in your opinion yet? But I guess at least at this point you would agree he's a bottom feeder. LOL

Last edited:

Dddrees

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2016
    Central
    Yes but to be fair I got upset when folks called Obama or Bush an "idiot"....You don't get as far in life as those men by being an "idiot"....And it's not that I get upset...I just felt bad for you.....That much anger boiling up into name calling past a certain age can be detrimental to one's health....A good two mile walk probably gets one the same release and is better for the heart and blood pressure...

Donald Trump Caused Lena Dunham to Lose Weight

Yet you fail to address those that labeled him the village idiot. It does look like the list of people who are willing to call him an idiot are growing. Hmm.......

Last edited:

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area

Donald Trump Caused Lena Dunham to Lose Weight

History is rife with people losing the family fortune. Yes, most of them were idiots. A genteel class who didn't know much about anything, including hard work. It isn't resentment to hold most of those folks in disregard.

It is truly about character. I think Clinton is the only president in the post WWII era that I would hold in low regard for character (prior to Trump).

Last edited:

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    So he's bottom 10 in your opinion, but he's not yet reached idiot status in your opinion yet? But I guess at least at this point you would agree he's a bottom feeder. LOL

Are you saying that being in the bottom 10 worst presidents makes them all idiots? You really think smart presidents can't be bad? Most of the worst presidents I can think of had high IQs. And I'm not saying he's a bottom feeder as that implies something entirely different.

Dddrees

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2016
    Central
    Are you saying that being in the bottom 10 worst presidents makes them all idiots? You really think smart presidents can't be bad? Most of the worst presidents I can think of had high IQs. And I'm not saying he's a bottom feeder as that implies something entirely different.

No, but I think history will show that he's certainly one of the most inept, corrupt, narcisitic, and self serving individuals to ever serve as President of the United States.

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    No, but I think history will show that he's certainly one of the most inept, corrupt, narcisitic, and self serving individuals to ever serve as President of the United States.

Other than your spelling of narcissistic being off I think you were pretty spot on regarding President Obama.....Respect...It show's you're willing to take off the blinders and see what history knows to be true....

With help from honest folks like you willing to do so I think we can truly Make America Great Again....

Trump-650-2.jpg

jrockne

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2012
    With Don Jr's latest tweets (emails pertaining to meeting with "Russia" to discuss leaking negative Clinton info), what's the over/under on impeachment?

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    With Don Jr's latest tweets (emails pertaining to meeting with "Russia" to discuss leaking negative Clinton info), what's the over/under on impeachment?

I don't know....The Democrats have their best minds working on it....

get-ready-for-impeachment-rep-maxine-waters-member-of-the-17423355.png

But I got to say that back in the day she could sure rock it....

[video=youtube;ETNWrulIDic]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ETNWrulIDic[/video]

Last edited:

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011

Why the quotes around Russia? Trump Jr released email interactions showing that he was aware that Russia was attempting to help his father's campaign. At this point, we still can't say there was collusion, but what we CAN say, with certainty, is that the Trump Campaign discussed it, were very open to the notion, and have repeatedly lied (or just "forgot") about it.

...and amazingly enough, he still has many people's unwavering support.

Indy-Mike

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jul 5, 2013
    Carmel
    How many people are in jail that responded to an email from a 12 year old girl to hook up that was really an FBI agent are in jail? Your intent was there.

You answer an email from someone saying they are a rep of the Russian gov to influence the election and have a meeting your committing treason.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    How many people are in jail that responded to an email from a 12 year old girl to hook up that was really an FBI agent are in jail? Your intent was there.

You answer an email from someone saying they are a rep of the Russian gov to influence the election and have a meeting your committing treason.

I'm not disagreeing the point. But some folks need to be pointed down a path, step by step.

Fargo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    In a state of acute Pork-i-docis

Wait, what? Treason is constitutionally defined, and it is nothing like what you describe. The only reason that Russian influence in the election is a legal matter is because of the illegal hacking allegations. There is NOTHING illegal about a campaign receiving information about potential illegal activities by another candidate from anyone.

We influence more more foreign elections than any other country, I am failing to see the legal or moral implications of this meeting. Stupid, yes. Treason, not even close.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Wait, what? Treason is constitutionally defined, and it is nothing like what you describe. The only reason that Russian influence in the election is a legal matter is because of the illegal hacking allegations. There is NOTHING illegal about a campaign receiving information about potential illegal activities by another candidate from anyone.

We influence more more foreign elections than any other country, I am failing to see the legal or moral implications of this meeting. Stupid, yes. Treason, not even close.

Actually that's not quite correct. Campaigns are forbidden from taking anything of "value" from foreign nations that would help their campaigns. And the notion of "value," means money spent. If money was spent by the Russians getting the information on Clinton, then there's an issue (of legality) if the Trump campaign took/used that information.

Top Bottom