Kut's Trump Approval Thread #1 (Starts Out at 100%)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    It is the gestalt of the entirety of Trumpism. He continues to underwhelm.
    Then that incident is a bit of "in the eye of the beholder." It is a nothingburger. If he is underwhelming, it has nothing to do with that seatholder. That you think it does probably reveals more about your perspective on it than anything. ;)

Would it have been more underwhelming if a state department second assistant attache for African Issues held the seat? IMHO, it never would have made the news, let alone Twitter.

SheepDog4Life

Natural Gray Man
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 14, 2016
    Upstate SC
    Funny, Wharton MBAs and undergrads faced the same grading standards as mine in the 5th grade (whatever that means). Believe it or not, an MBA typically holds a bit more clout than an undergraduate degree or passing the 5th grade. If you're going to throw around Ivanka's schooling, don't use degrees she doesn't have to try and make your point.

Last things, first. The LINKS I PROVIDED are for Wharton undergraduate degrees... which is the degree she has. You squawked at BugI's link for being MBA, I pointed out that Wharton holds its undergrads to the same standards.

Second, though a Wharton Bachelors degree surely is not as difficult to achieve as a Wharton MBA, to compare attaining it to completing 5th grade destroys your credibility.

Finally, if you want go on defending the calling of an intelligent and classy lady a bimbette... well... it says more about you than her.

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Replace the name "Trump" with the name "Kennedy" and we would hear how awesome the children are every single day...

[video=youtube;UqHfai3RAZI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UqHfai3RAZI[/video]

[video=youtube;cfPUF8KswNc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cfPUF8KswNc[/video]

[video=youtube;w-Dxkf1JzuQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w-Dxkf1JzuQ[/video]

[video=youtube;6phnl3nR8BM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6phnl3nR8BM[/video]

[video=youtube;r-ca9YlcoGU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r-ca9YlcoGU[/video]

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    IIRC, when Roosevelt, was President, his wife ran the place, most of the time .....

He had polio .....

Did FDR sign legislation with his feet and legs? You act like polio is akin to dementia. I'm pretty confident FDR did what he wanted. Not say Elenor did have sway with him, but he still was of sound enough mind to continue running the nation as he saw fit.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Last things, first. The LINKS I PROVIDED are for Wharton undergraduate degrees... which is the degree she has. You squawked at BugI's link for being MBA, I pointed out that Wharton holds its undergrads to the same standards.

Second, though a Wharton Bachelors degree surely is not as difficult to achieve as a Wharton MBA, to compare attaining it to completing 5th grade destroys your credibility.

Finally, if you want go on defending the calling of an intelligent and classy lady a bimbette... well... it says more about you than her.

No, Wharton undergrads aren't held to the same standards as Wharton MBAs. If they were, then everyone would have MBAs. The standards you listed were a scale of alphabetical grades, plus or minus, just like many grade schools do. If you have issue with the comparison, make better comparisons. And I never addressed the classiness of Ivanka nor here intelligence. I think she probably is intelligent, but nothing exceptional. As far as her "classiness," if she takes after her father, then that question is easily answered. But I will admit she is classier than the First Lady, as I've never seen pictures of Ivanka "butt" nekked. Lol

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    It's alright Kut...We got folks on here acting like a man following through on campaign promises is akin to dementia, insanity, and stupidity.....

Im not so sure he's following through. The GOP is in shambles right now. Trump should have never gotten his family involved in this, as its starting to look like he's going to have to start issuing pardons to friends and family.

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    We got the Clampetts in the White House. But Jed was smarter: He didn't Tweet.

1422882378644.jpg

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    He's trying.....I am proud of him....Less so with congress.....

At this point, I haven't a clue as to what he's trying to do...but what he is being bigly successful at, is make the United States of America and it's people, look like a rabble of cluessless simpletons. The Russia thing is troubling, VERY troubling. We're well past the belief that the Democrats lost and are just trying to hurt Trump.

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    ...but what he is being bigly successful at, is make the United States of America and it's people, look like a rabble of cluessless simpletons..

I do not see myself or my my fellow citizens that way....I find it hard to believe that the world thinks we're awesome when a Democrat is in and then they suddenly see us as simpletons when there is a Republican in...

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    I don't think Nixon, Ford, Reagan or Bush 41 were viewed as simpletons. Yes, Ford had a few bumbles, but he was well respected around the world.

You have the village idiot in charge right now. Trump will go down in history as the worst president, EVER.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    I don't think Nixon, Ford, Reagan or Bush 41 were viewed as simpletons. Yes, Ford had a few bumbles, but he was well respected around the world.

You have the village idiot in charge right now. Trump will go down in history as the worst president, EVER.

This exactly. Republicans tend to own their past presidents. I think once Trump is out of office they'll try and forget him (and anyone who worked with him) as soon a possible. I've studied a LOT of politics, from different eras, nations, empires, ideologies... and there's only a few instances that comes close to this level of ineptitude for a nation as powerful as ours (at least in a modern sense).

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    If you want me to stop comparing Trump to Obama, you're going to have to stop bringing up Obama. ;) :)

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I think the Trump you read about in WaPo and see on CNN is probably the very worst President in US History. I'll have to wait until his term ends and compare what he's actually accomplished to decide for myself. I'll make a prediction, though. He'll probably be in the bottom 10.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    If your ass was on fire, you'd wait for the blisters. :)

If and when we get some real reporting on the actual facts I will jump off the fence and form an opinion.
    As long as this out in the open frontal assault twisting everything into a pile of spewing poo continues no one will really know WTF is actually happening.

Top Bottom