Kut's Trump Approval Thread #1 (Starts Out at 100%)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Just watched Pres., Trump speech, in Italy .....

Commentator, speaks the truth,

bho, lessened the LEADERSHIP role, of the U.S.,

and HELPED our enemies .....

I have said this before, and will say it for the next 4 years .....

WE now have a COMMANDER in CHIEF .....

NOT a chicken in chief .....

JMHO ..... YMMV .....

Wait a minute here! Isn't being equated with Obama an awfully harsh thing to say about a chicken who never did anything to you? :):

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    They're delusional. They think all the world's problems can be solved by stealing other people's money and by assuming that everyone is inherently peaceful. It's the kind of problem solving you find in kindergarten classes and beauty pageants.

Maybe it's because the U. S. Americans don't have maps?

Dddrees

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2016
    Central
    Some people, even in this thread, prefer a chicken. They think that's how we earn respect around the world.

The reasons we garner respect now has nothing to do with this inarticulate, bumbling boob, bully. He can bluster all day long, but the biggest reason we garner respect has more to do with the size of our economy, army, and not the incompetent idiot we now call President.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    The reasons we garner respect now has nothing to do with this inarticulate, bumbling boob, bully. He can bluster all day long, but the biggest reason we garner respect has more to do with the size of our economy, army, and not the incompetent idiot we now call President.

So are you saying that for the previous 8 years we didn't have any of that?

Dddrees

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2016
    Central
    So. You're really not saying anything but. "I don't like Trump. He's a boob."

No actually I'm saying he's an embarrassment. When a visiting foreign leader has to explain and or speak for our President because he is unable to, he is an embarrassment and an idiot.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    No actually I'm saying he's an embarrassment. When a visiting foreign leader has to explain and or speak for our President because he is unable to, he is an embarrassment and an idiot.

Yep. That's a face palmer. But to be clear, you're not saying that "the biggest reason we garner respect has more to do with the size of our economy, army, and not the incompetent idiot we now call President."

Dddrees

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2016
    Central
    Yep. That's a face palmer. But to be clear, you're not saying that "the biggest reason we garner respect has more to do with the size of our economy, army, and not the incompetent idiot we now call President."

Well then maybe we still garner respect because of our economy, or military, and not because that bumbling boob often requires his babysitters to explain what he said isn't what he really meant or interpret in terms where it seems more reasonable.

Hawkeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2010
    Warsaw

You can get professional help for TDS (Trump Derangement Syndrome). You might want to look into it.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    When OP is locked post #5 will continue the scoring. UPDATED - can't amend post #1 nor #5, so just look for the most recent of my scoring posts.

So it's now President Donald J. Trump. He gets a clean slate. He starts out with a 100% approval rating from me. However, as his presidency continues, I will rate his actions. It may go down, it may go up (if less than 100), but I will explain why he loses or gains points. I figure this is the best way to do this rather than post numerous individual threads about his presidency. Good natured debate is welcome, bad natured debate is not, and if pervasive without moderator intervention, I'll simply go back to my original plan and post a bunch of "Trump" threads.

Other member's ratings are welcome.

Anyways.

Trump Approval Rating: 84.7

1/22/2017- Announcement of not releasing taxes, even after completing audit -2
    1/23/2017 -Withdrawal from TPP (+0.5 since it never was enacted), reminding American funds from foreign interests (+1) = +1.5
    1/28/2017 -Immigration and Visa EO -4
    1/29/2017 -Removal of Chairman of Joint Chiefs and Director of National Intelligence as permanent members of the National Security Council and the addition of Chief Strategist, Steve Bannon, as permanent member to the body -1
    2/1/2017 -Announcement of Gorsuch as SCOTUS replacement +1
    2/1/2017 -Unannounced trip to visit family of first soldier KIA under his watch +0.2
    2/14/2017 - Resignation of incompetent National Security Advisor (M. Flynn) -1
    2/16/2017 - Request that Israel slow down on settlements +0.5
    2/22/2017 - Trump rescinds Trangender bathroom protections, and leaves it up to the individual states +1
    2/24/2017 - Exclusion of specific media outlets from the White House Press Room -2
    +4/5/2017 - Removal of Steve Bannon from National Security Council +1
    4/6/2017 - Missile attack on Syria -5
    4/29/2017 -Trump invites Philippines dictator Duterte to the White House -0.5
    General - ICE activity in the removal of illegals +2
    General - Has signed more EOs than any president since WW2 -1
    5/9/2017 - The firing of FBI Director James Comey (method/reason/effect) -3
    5/31/2017 - Failing to Drain the Swamp (on-going) - WH issues ethics waivers to 12 staff members, allowing them to not abide by the EO he issued to combat this sort of thing. -1
    6/1/2017 - Withdrawal from the Paris Climate Agreement -2

Non-pointable embarrassments:
    -Twitter (on-going)
    -Angela Merkel non-Handshake
    - 2017 Presidential Voter Fraud (on-going)
    - Disbelief in Russian attempts to disrupt the 2016 Election (on-going)
    - Praise of Kim Jong Un (on-going)
    - Not letting Sean Spicer meet the Pope
    - Pushing the leader of Montenegro

Last edited:

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Awkward... but at least he didn't lie

[video=youtube;qx4iPLaiEqY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qx4iPLaiEqY[/video]

Top Bottom