Kut's Trump Approval Thread #1 (Starts Out at 100%)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Medical Definition of Red-green colorblindness

Red-green colorblindness: A form of colorblindness in which red and green are perceived as identical. This is the most common type of colorblindness. It is inherited in an X-linked recessive manner and affects 6% of males. It is also known as deutan colorblindness, deuteranopia, and Daltonism.

Red - Green CB peeps have one of the three types of cone in the eye dysfunctional, IIRC due to a malformed protein

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    Medical Definition of Red-green colorblindness

Red - Green CB peeps have one of the three types of cone in the eye dysfunctional, IIRC due to a malformed protein

I would agree more with that definition bellow. :dunno:
    I'm colorblind and never mistake red for green.

The most common form of colour blindness is known as red/green colour blindness and most colour blind people suffer from this. Although known as red/green colour blindness this does not mean sufferers mix up red and green, it means they mix up all colours which have some red or green as part of the whole colour. For example, a red/green colour blind person will confuse a blue and a purple because they can’t ‘see’ the red element of the colour purple

And sorry for the thread jack.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Color is wholly a mental construct, a certain frequency of observed EM radiation that falls in the 'visual band' is interpreted as a given color based on at what level it potentiates the three types of cones

Google says peeps can see about 7million colors. Three types of cone, cube root of 7mil about 412, so quick and dirty is each cone type can resolve around 412 distinct levels of of excitation. One type of mutant cone means 7mil/412 or reduction to only about 17000 resolvable hues with the deficit concentrated about the red quadrant of the color wheel ( I know this assumes symmetric contribution by all three cones and I admit I was shocked by the drastic reduction when I did the calc)

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    I never mentioned red.

What colors do you see here? Hint: Your perception isn't always reality.

colors.gif

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Once again I'm feeling bad for Sean Spicer. He's a guy who is reported to be a very devout Catholic. He goes to the Vatican, and is apparently geeked to meet the Pope. Well, Trump snubbed him. Its one thing if the meeting was just confined to Trump, Ivanka, Jared, and Rex.... but nooooo... Trump's communication advisor, social media director, and even his ex-bodyguard got to meet the Pope. What a **** move. Honestly, why does the president punk Spicer so much? That guy has been incredibly loyal (for what I can see).

Dddrees

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2016
    Central
    Once again I'm feeling bad for Sean Spicer. He's a guy who is reported to be a very devout Catholic. He goes to the Vatican, and is apparently geeked to meet the Pope. Well, Trump snubbed him. Its one thing if the meeting was just confined to Trump, Ivanka, Jared, and Rex.... but nooooo... Trump's communication advisor, social media director, and even his ex-bodyguard got to meet the Pope. What a **** move. Honestly, why does the president punk Spicer so much? That guy has been incredibly loyal (for what I can see).

Oh poor Spicer the guy who will go to any lengths for his boss and tell the most obvious lies to the American people got snubbed. He made a deal with the devil and is more than willing to compromise his integrity and do whatever it takes in order to get the job of the lifetime. He's a lowlife in my book. I wouldn't feel to sorry for anyone willing to do what he has and after all he'll still probably get his book deal.

Fargo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    In a state of acute Pork-i-docis

I have come to believe that Trump sees him as his designated whipping boy/scapegoat.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    Oh poor Spicer the guy who will go to any lengths for his boss and tell the most obvious lies to the American people got snubbed. He made a deal with the devil and is more than willing to compromise his integrity and do whatever it takes in order to get the job of the lifetime. He's a lowlife in my book. I wouldn't feel to sorry for anyone willing to do what he has and after all he'll still probably get his book deal.

I agree with you. He isn't nearly as accomplished a liar as Carney or Earnest were.

llh1956

CZ Wizard
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    89   0   0
    Jul 31, 2010
    Lawrence, IN.

I agree with you. He isn't nearly as accomplished a liar as Carney or Earnest were.

:laugh:

Dddrees

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2016
    Central
    I have come to believe that Trump sees him as his designated whipping boy/scapegoat.

No, really?

I wonder how many of these whipping boys\girls he'll eventually have to discard before he gets one that can portray his crap in such a light that is somewhat suitable to his liking.

SSGSAD

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    Town of 900 miles
    Just watched Pres., Trump speech, in Italy .....

Commentator, speaks the truth,

bho, lessened the LEADERSHIP role, of the U.S.,

and HELPED our enemies .....

I have said this before, and will say it for the next 4 years .....

WE now have a COMMANDER in CHIEF .....

NOT a chicken in chief .....

JMHO ..... YMMV .....

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Hmm, I wonder if Valerie Jarrett is available.

She's living with the Obama's...Democrat marriages are a hoot....I wonder how that would work for me...

"Hey Honey, you remember that gal I worked with that lied for us and made our BS palatable to the American people. So much so that on a Midwestern gun forum of deplorables we actually have some of our groupies trashing our current President and blaming him for the mess we created over the past eight years???"

"Yeah...Valerie...The nice Iranian girl??"

"Yeah, that's her...Is it okay if she lives with us???"

"Of course sweetie..Anything to help us still operate under the radar and denigrate your successor..."

"You're an angel Michelle....Wait a minute...Those are my jeans your wearing..."

"Sorry Barack....The maid said she can't tell our jeans apart...."

Can you imagine Bush doing this???

"Hey sweetie...Is it okay if Condaleeza lives with us after I get out of office?"

"No.."

"Dana Perino?"

"NO George...For Pete's sake grow up..."

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    Just watched Pres., Trump speech, in Italy .....

Commentator, speaks the truth,

bho, lessened the LEADERSHIP role, of the U.S.,

and HELPED our enemies .....

I have said this before, and will say it for the next 4 years .....

WE now have a COMMANDER in CHIEF .....

NOT a chicken in chief .....

JMHO ..... YMMV .....

Some people, even in this thread, prefer a chicken. They think that's how we earn respect around the world.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    Some people, even in this thread, prefer a chicken. They think that's how we earn respect around the world.

They're delusional. They think all the world's problems can be solved by stealing other people's money and by assuming that everyone is inherently peaceful. It's the kind of problem solving you find in kindergarten classes and beauty pageants.

Top Bottom