Kut's Trump Approval Thread #1 (Starts Out at 100%)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    Look I'm pissed. I'm pissed because it's my understanding that people are getting paid because they are obese. I mean I'm being told they're getting money because they are overweight. I'm currently driving on roads that aren't fit for a third world country. Now it seems it would be easy and understandable to correct the first issue. However considering they are currently expanding roads which can't be maintained in their current form the second willl take much much more money a great deal of planning to correct in the long term.

Someone needs to tell the current emperor he in fact is wearing no clothes and we demand the keys back to the kingdom so we can get along with getting serious and address these issues.

This feels like a time machine back to 2010.

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    Because that is easier than admitting that their team did something wrong or bad.

Bingo. Internet win. Get this man a cigar.

ps. Trump is NOT a "regular business man". He's psychotic an a pathologic liar. If this is the way you run your business, you should be ashamed of yourself.

Dddrees

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2016
    Central
    Bingo. Internet win. Get this man a cigar.

ps. Trump is NOT a "regular business man". He's psychotic an a pathologic liar. If this is the way you run your business, you should be ashamed of yourself.

Exactly

And why is it there are so many willing to accept, excuse, or even stand up and defend this guy? By the way it does appear that anyone who got in his way certainly paid a price. I imagine if you were one of those you might be a little less inclined to defend him.

bmbutch

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Aug 20, 2010
    Southern Indiana
    Why is it Democrat or Republicans always point to Republican or Democrat bad behavior or wrong deeds and use these as excuses for their bad behavior or misdeeds. Wrong is wrong period. But heck I would think at least a few would agree the current administration appears to be trying to set a new Guinness World Record in this regard.

No excuses, but I have yet to see any Trump actions that are anywhere near as bad as aforementioned, or the left out "Syrian Red Line" that made Obama look like a huge pansy & the US weak.

Trump is starting to frustrate me with poor communication, but I 100% agree with Comey being fired. He was not my first choice, 2nd, or 3rd, but I believe he is still much better than Killary.

Again, I find it appalling our choices were Killary or Trump.

Dddrees

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2016
    Central
    Out of the original candidates, whom do you believe would have been most ethical?

Me: Dr. Ben Carson.

Man, that's tough and I don't know that I have that answer. All I know is I believe Trump is the worst example possible in my opinion. Unfortunately as well ethics or being ethical doesn't always mean your the most qualified. But here again I find Trump to be so screwed up in some many ways and not just the fact that he's not ethical.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Why is it Democrat or Republicans always point to Republican or Democrat bad behavior or wrong deeds and use these as excuses for their bad behavior or misdeeds. Wrong is wrong period. But heck I would think at least a few would agree the current administration appears to be trying to set a new Guinness World Record in this regard.

Because, although this is a type of fallacy, it doesn't feel that way. If you are critical of rumored extra-legal behavior or cover-ups and stonewalling, but you are only just now insisting on such standards and gave the party you approved of a pass when they were in the breech; then it should call into question whether you actually hold the beliefs you espouse or only hide behind them for partisan purpose

Dddrees

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2016
    Central
    Because, although this is a type of fallacy, it doesn't feel that way. If you are critical of rumored extra-legal behavior or cover-ups and stonewalling, but you are only just now insisting on such standards and gave the party you approved of a pass when they were in the breech; then it should call into question whether you actually hold the beliefs you espouse or only hide behind them for partisan purpose

That's just a brunch of crap. You just can't stand your party or someone in your party's actions being called into question. Heck it don't even matter that I find the opposition at times equally guilty. Don't like the message. Kill the messenger.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    That's just a brunch of crap. You just can't stand your party or someone in your party's actions being called into question. Heck it don't even matter that I find the opposition at times equally guilty. Don't like the message. Kill the messenger.

You mean to say that you find two entirely different sets of standards acceptable?

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH

[Virtual teal] My apologies, sir. I spoke of matters of character, and it is of course impolite to address someone in a language they cannot understand [end virtual teal]

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Where is the fallacy? This has been the norm for a while in this country. ***** about the other side, but when the pendulum swings towards your team it is "well the other side did such and such" as an excuse. The R's did it with Bush/Clinton, then the D's with Obama/Bush, now the R's again with Trump/Obama.

Anytime a criticism of Trump is answered with an "Obama did such and such", it continues. If someone doesn't agree with a criticism, they should respond to the criticism not deflect with some nonsense about how horrible Obama was or Clinton would have been.

Fargo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    In a state of acute Pork-i-docis

Maybe I missed it, but can you point to me where he defended or gave a pass to Obama/HRC?

Hawkeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2010
    Warsaw

Precisely. Good post.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    RedMurph
    Top Bottom