Kut's Trump Approval Thread #1 (Starts Out at 100%)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    Just because he can doesn't make it the smartest thing he should have ever done. If not everyday or at least every week there's another crisis with this idiot. Damn Trump is such a loose canon. What a frigging idiot.

let me guess, so was Reagan, bush Sr, and Bush Jr too, right? And Pence will be too?

and please remember most of these "crises" are the press going nuts over absurd things like how many scoops of ice cream trump gets.

And let's not forget Obama outing a CIA asset to the press.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/worl...3e071f3d637_story.html?utm_term=.c8312ef06266

Dddrees

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2016
    Central
    let me guess, so was Reagan, bush Sr, and Bush Jr too, right? And Pence will be too?

and please remember most of these "crises" are the press going nuts over absurd things like how many scoops of ice cream trump gets.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/worl...3e071f3d637_story.html?utm_term=.c8312ef06266

I'm guessing here, but I'm thinking eventually at some point he's going to do enough stupid things people will stop making excuses for him. That is except for the hardline defenders who either have life size cardboard cut outs of him and salute them in the morning or those who would have no problem if he walked outside in Manhattan and shot someone.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I'm guessing here, but I'm thinking eventually at some point he's going to do enough stupid things people will stop making excuses for him. That is except for the hardline defenders who either have life size cardboard cut outs of him and salute them in the morning or those who would have no problem if he walked outside in Manhattan and shot someone.

For the most part Hoosier Doc nailed it. Any and everything he does/says gets put into the spin master and spun up to meet the media onslaught agenda.
    Last night it was "Trump is sharing our secrets with the Russians"
    Turns out they were talking about ISIS attempts to use certain items as bombs. Not any way near national security but they still spin it up and put it out there for folks to :koolaid:

There is no way they (Media) will ever let this man do his job. He is under constant attack from all sides.
    Does he say some whack things at times.....yup. But he is dealing with some whack people/situations.

Oh, I do not have the life size cut out of the man. If I did it would be a great target.

Dddrees

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2016
    Central
    For the most part Hoosier Doc nailed it. Any and everything he does/says gets put into the spin master and spun up to meet the media onslaught agenda.
    Turns out they were talking about ISIS attempts to use certain items as bombs. Not any way near national security but they still spin it up and put it out there for folks to :koolaid:

There is no way they (Media) will ever let this man do his job. He is under constant attack from all sides.
    Does he say some whack things at times.....yup. But he is dealing with some whack people/situations.

Oh, I do not have the life size cut out of the man. If I did it would be a great target.

He's a whack job who's unforced errors are just way to frequent. His communication team saying one thing and compromising their integrity and then him coming out later and contradicting them just compounds the issue.

Last edited:

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

Many. Yes. But C'mon. It's not all just ice-cream-gate. I'm not going to blame Trump for stories the media makes up. But Trump has this pattern of doing stupid ****. Then the administration comes up with an admittedly weak but less damaging than the truth cover for his stupid ****. Then he goes off and contradicts the cover story and cops to the stupid ****! Time after time. I mean, it'd be slightly better overall if the WH staff just gave up and let him do stupid **** if he's just going to admit to it later anyway.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

One side minimizes. One side maximizes. Which side is right? My side of course.

It's hard to know the truth. But when you have confirmation that the highest level administration officials, NSA chief. Sec of State, ect, who were in the room thought that Trump's revelation gave away things the Russians shouldn't have known, it's probably more than nothing.

And it is for that very reason, that the Democrats and therefore the MSM are after every little thing they can criticize about Trump, that he should be on his very best game and not make these unforced errors.

For example. Trump wants to fire Comey. What do the advisors say?

Well, now is not the best timing because it will look like you're firing him because you don't like the investigation into campaign ties with Russia.

Trump: But I AM firing because I don't like the Russian thing. I'm gonna do it anyway.

Well, okay. We can have someone important write a letter saying that Comey misstepped with the Clinton investigation so it doesn't look like you did it because you don't like the investgation.

Trump: Whatever.

Trump fires comey. Weak but better than the truth cover story comes out about the letter.

Trump: I did it because I don't like the Russia thing.

:rolleyes:

Trump did that to himself. The only reason that died down is the next self-induced crisis has diverted everyone's attention. These are unforced errors indeed.

Dddrees

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2016
    Central
    I guess amongst the many things I don't like about Trump are that I find the comments from his followers like he's smart and we trust him to be so odd and misplaced. Granted Trump always claims he's the smartest and he often claims he's the only one with all of the answers, but he's also the one who doesn't read and never takes other people's advice. In fact he often talks like he's such an authority on issues when he gets so many things wrong. Yeah, he's smart alright.

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    I guess amongst the many things I don't like about Trump are that I find the comments from his followers like he's smart and we trust him to be so odd and misplaced. Granted Trump always claims he's the smartest and he often claims he's the only one with all of the answers, but he's also the one who doesn't read and never takes other people's advice. In fact he often talks like he's such an authority on issues when he gets so many things wrong. Yeah, he's smart alright.

He's gotten far further in life than any of us has.

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    Usually the moronocity doesn't manifest until the 3rd generations. Look at Trumps' sons.

Ivanka is in a different category, likely because of her mom's influence.

SheepDog4Life

Natural Gray Man
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 14, 2016
    Upstate SC
    He was born wealthy.

Trump is the epitome of second gen moron.

The sources I checked indicated the company was worth $20 million (not chump change, for sure) when he took the reins... now his net worth is $3.5 billion.

For the math-impaired and more reasonably financed, that's like starting with $20,000 and amassing $3.5 million.

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    The sources I checked indicated the company was worth $20 million (not chump change, for sure) when he took the reins... now his net worth is $3.5 billion.

For the math-impaired and more reasonably financed, that's like starting with $20,000 and amassing $3.5 million.

Pfft. Anyone can take $2000 and turn it into $350, 000.

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    Actually, he ran daddy's legacy down to negative numbers. Bankrupt, until his sisters bailed him out. I saw an article in Fortune or Forbes that said he could have invested in the S&P index and been further ahead after all this time.

What is Trump really worth? No one knows. He values his name at 2 Billion. Is he honest in saying he's worth billions? Real estate developers and used car salesmen are generally pretty untrustworthy.

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Then again there are some like Trump who even admire people like Putin.

I know.....

4222189_900.jpg

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    RedMurph
    Top Bottom