• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 223 Gunner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    202   0   0
    Jan 7, 2009
    Red Sector A
    I may post a WTB ad on FB or Armslist and demand that someone sell me one for what I saw it for sale a few years ago, like they do ammo...

You mean a WTS (want to steal) ad. It could read something like this. I know you only paid $1000 dollars for it, and you have used it, so now it's used. You should sell it to me for $900.
    We both know you could never replace it for that, but that is all I am willing to pay.

sig1473

Master
    Rating - 100%
    101   0   0
    May 28, 2009
    The Greater Good
    223gunner is just one of those people who will snob up a conversation. Im sure he is of the Steel is bad,anything not a busse or a kimber is junk class of people. (probably why he is on my ignore list)

There seem to be those everywhere. Yes steel will break and extractor.... But after how many rounds and how many extractors can you afford with the money you saved?

Everything breaks, Even USGI but lets not spread internet rumors to new shooters. And I dont have a dog in this fight other than I am an M14 addict. Wont sell any of my EBR's, Wont sell my $2500+ dollar scout, and dont own any polytech's.

But for the money the OP is looking to spend polytech and Norinco are in his price range. I advise the OP to research and form his own opinion. I certainly did.

Wow, don't own any Polytechs eh? So who would be the owner of this then?https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...guns/328622-side-stamp-m14-s-dmr-package.html Now that is truly worthy of a LMAO.

SaintsNSinners

Shooter
    Rating - 94.1%
    16   1   0
    Mar 3, 2012
    At Work in Indy

223 Gunner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    202   0   0
    Jan 7, 2009
    Red Sector A
    Yep ya know when I got it? Yesterday morning at 3AM. Drop a hint I knew where it was... told a few people where to get it and no one did... So I snatched it up.

got anymore pithy comments there rockstar?

IDK, looks like the same rifle in this ad. https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...308-7-62-nato-getting-bored-long-barrels.html

The rub marks on the barrel, look the same on both rifles. I see you have put it in another stock in the classifieds, I really don't think you will get $2200 for it, but I guess you never know.
    Good luck on it.

sig1473

Master
    Rating - 100%
    101   0   0
    May 28, 2009
    The Greater Good

LarryC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 18, 2012
    Frankfort
    May want to think again about the CMP! My son and I each purchased a Springfield Garand last year at Port Clinton, both were Korean vintage. These had been refurbished by CMP and had everything gaged and re-coated and new Walnut furniture. Both were CMP Special field grade, they explained that they were the same as the "CMP Special Grade" (normally $995 + shipping) with the exception that the barrel had not been replaced with a new one, as the barrels gaged as new! Price was $950 + $25 (as I remember) Shipping. Came with a lockable CMP hardshell case, manual and Certificate. Ammo is pretty cheap there yet, around $110 for 200 rounds in an ammo box. Clips are $20 for 25 + shipping.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    RedMurph
    Top Bottom