• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Doug

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Sep 5, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Any female Trump nominates will be labeled an Aunt Tammy.
    The Dems will ask her if she has her husband's permission to take the position, if she's accustomed to wearing shoes, and if she is taking hormones that will affect her emotions and her judgement.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Any female Trump nominates will be labeled an Aunt Tammy.
    The Dems will ask her if she has her husband's permission to take the position, if she's accustomed to wearing shoes, and if she is taking hormones that will affect her emotions and her judgement.

And if he fails to replace The Notorious RBG with another woman, can you imagine the outrage? You think the Femenazis are bad now, just wait until he is furthering the patriarchy by trying to suppress women by replacing a retiring woman with a dirty male on the courts, further dilluting the woman's voice in society. That dilution will fundamentally harm ALL women, and set women's rights back 200 years!!!!!!

Unless the pendulum swings hard the other direction, There is no way we can have any less than a 6 to 3 M/F ratio. I'm surprised there havent been calls yet to balance the SCOTUS proactively to better represent womyn. Or hell, why not put some gays and trans folks in there as well. Gotta represent all ya know. So according to facebook, we need to expand the courts to 63 members to be totally inclusive of all. (list is here https://apath.org/63-genders/)

The best quote of the night though on FB. After being told I needed to look at Kav's testimony from a victim's viewpoint...

If they had really investigated the allegations (they did NOT) and found nothing, then I’m still on the fence why? Because I BELIEVE HER and HE ACTED GUILTY AS HELL. I trust my instincts when it comes to lies vs truth. And if the senate was doing their duty, they would too. Instead, it’s a political sham.

Unfortunately for him, Our system is not build on the feelz. But facts. Sorry, Charlie. (THANK GOD!!!)

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    These people are nuts.
    Laura Ingram had on some woman from code pink tonight. She asked her if shed support Amy Barrett to the supreme court. She said shed disagree with her politics but shed be a much better choice than Kavanaugh. :):
    I wonder if code pink will fire her lol.
    I like Amy Barrett but the if the left hate kavanaugh they will deffinately hate her views.
    Also these feminist supposedly pride themselves on being free thinkers. So why do I see so many radical women telling other women how to think and what to believe in and what to do?
    Another case of the left and, do as I say and not as I do.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    What will today bring? Sadly it will be SSDD (same **** different day).

dudley0

Nobody Important
    Rating - 100%
    99   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Grant County
    Well it is raining at my place right now, since I have outside work to do.

Not sure how that is Kav's fault but I am sure someone can spin it.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Oh, hey. News.

Friend of Dr. Ford Felt Pressure to Revisit Statement

A friend of Christine Blasey Ford told FBI investigators that she felt pressured by Dr. Ford’s allies to revisit her initial statement that she knew nothing about an alleged sexual assault by a teenage Brett Kavanaugh, which she later updated to say that she believed but couldn’t corroborate Dr. Ford’s account, according to people familiar with the matter.

Leland Keyser, who Dr. Ford has said was present at the gathering where she was allegedly assaulted in the 1980s, told investigators that Monica McLean, a retired Federal Bureau of Investigation agent and a friend of Dr. Ford’s, had urged her to clarify her statement, the people said.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    An actual tweet & article from The New Yorker:

"At the Senate Judiciary Committee hearing, Brett Kavanaugh seemingly weaponized crying, the way a little boy does when he’s in trouble"

https://twitter.com/NewYorker/status/1048181649295462400

Feminists: “How dare men express their emotions. That’s weaponized crying and it’s a form of manipulation.”

Also feminists: “Why aren’t men expressing their emotions? Toxic masculinity is stifling men’s expressions and forcing them to be violent.”

Top Bottom