• GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    https://www.mypalmbeachpost.com/new...not-belong-high-court/aXEO6XTeiF8OECimtNxpjJ/

Retired Justice Stevens says Kavanaugh does not belong on the high court because his blistering testimony during the hearing demonstrated a potential for political bias. Wonder if he would say the same about Ginsburg? Seems to me she's been a pretty outspoken critic of Donald Trump. While we're at it she may have a drinking problem too. (that last line is a sarcastic one)

https://www.politico.com/story/2015/02/ruth-bader-ginsburg-napping-alcohol-sotu-115172

Now, now, now...we all know the answer to this one.

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    You guys forget that Hillery was the President back then. If she wasn't so busy putting out Bill's fires and killing off backstabbers, she might have been able to do more damage to our country. More that she did anyway. *****!

Oh and tell them about the Cigars. Apparently they aren't just for smoking. :):

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    https://www.mypalmbeachpost.com/new...not-belong-high-court/aXEO6XTeiF8OECimtNxpjJ/

Retired Justice Stevens says Kavanaugh does not belong on the high court because his blistering testimony during the hearing demonstrated a potential for political bias. Wonder if he would say the same about Ginsburg? Seems to me she's been a pretty outspoken critic of Donald Trump. While we're at it she may have a drinking problem too. (that last line is a sarcastic one) Say's she's not 100% sure she was sober during an Obama 2015 STOTU address.

https://www.politico.com/story/2015/02/ruth-bader-ginsburg-napping-alcohol-sotu-115172
    And heres my opinion, hes one opinion. Hes one American citizen. That's it. He counts as 1. Millions of other Americans disagree

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    The real story with that one was how the Hillary (and the media) all attacked the various accusers; I mean, it was brutal. And the rest of the dems said, "if he did do it, and that's a big if, then it was just about sex, and we don't believe he really did it anyhow". I may not be saying it exact, but it was a big difference to what we've seen recently. I'm guessing you've heard the famous James Carville quote about one of the accusers: "If you drag a hundred dollar bill through a trailer park, you never know what you'll find" He said that in public, and that pretty much describes the Dems attitude at the time.

I'm pretty sure that's how the Clintons found Carville. Speaking of that, where the hell has old sepant head been hiding? Last I saw of him he dropped an inconvenient truth on Hillary's ILLEGAL e-mail server. Maybe she didn't want Louis Gommert looking through her e-mail. Yeah, he gave up the game right there.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    I'm pretty sure that's how the Clintons found Carville. Speaking of that, where the hell has old sepant head been hiding? Last I saw of him he dropped an inconvenient truth on Hillary's ILLEGAL e-mail server. Maybe she didn't want Louis Gommert looking through her e-mail. Yeah, he gave up the game right there.
    I think he got cancer. Not possitive.
    I dont wish that on anyone if it's TRUE, but I do believe in KARMA

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Jimmy's a political operative, it's what he gets paid to do. What his personal beliefs are I don't know. I would imagine that most of those people are like hired guns in the old west.

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    "They" are saying yes.

I dont see Mitch bringing this to the floor unless he knows he has the votes.
    Trump has a spare: Amy Barrett.

Bring this to a vote. Call the bluff. More Dem senators on the ballot in a few weeks. Make it a political issue all the way.

Nominate Barrett and get it done before the end of the year if Kavanaugh isn't approved.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    I hate to lose Kav.

It will start over again with she molested a little boy once.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Steve44
    Top Bottom