Jun 2, 2011

BE Mike

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jul 23, 2008
    New Albany
    Besides all the young voters who are pro Palestinian, want their student loans forgiven and are pro-choice, Harris also has the support of those wanting more tax money to "create more equity". Then there is the "green" crowd. Most black voters and women will vote for her because of her gender and color. The fence sitters who were leaning towards Trump because Biden is incapacitated will now lean towards Harris. Of course there are the Trump haters, who would vote for a ham sandwich rather than Trump. I think that Harris has a good chance of winning the election. I don't like it, but that's the way I see it.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Big media has two big jobs to do with kamala, a lot of her past policies and recorded comments have to vanish down the 1984 memory hole and the remaining parts be reconstructed from whole cloth. That's a big, expensive, job, but the left has never been so flush with cash and I expect them to get it done. They already have a good starting point by saying she is the candidate of the future and Trump is the candidate of the past. When people start calling her out on this she will simply say my campaign is focused on the future, and dismiss any comments.

A good part of this election is going to be in the trenches. Republicans in dem machine cities will need to get in the ground game watching the drop box system illegal voters. Good private security may be needed as the machine may react violently to this new approach.

Top Bottom