• ...and so much more!
  • BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    The DNC Convention is 23 days away. Is there going to be a demilitarized zone around that place that makes Panmunjom look like Carmel? I mean there will be ANTIFA, BLM, I Heart Hamas, plus all the local gang-bangers.

This is going to make the Summer of 2020 look like the Summer of 2019.

1968, here we come!

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    "Your work here proves that our democracy is strong and our faith in our democracy is even stronger. Our process is reflective of that faith, and we are all working hard to execute this nomination with transparency, with fairness, and efficiency,” said Harrison.

LOL

******* commies. Nothing more. Nothing less.
    It's all snake oil salesmanship to try and lend a false sense of legitimacy. It's anything but a meaningful legit fair exercise in democracy that they claim it to be.

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    I'm not a constitutional scholar, but where's this say VP?

View attachment 368422

More importantly, when has the left cared what the Constitution says?
    VP is required to be able to replace the president, should they be needed to.
    I read a little on the topic and it was decided long ago the VP had to be eligible to be president to get the position. If you are not eligible to be president you can not be the vp. If they tried the Supreme court would likely step in.

firecadet613

Master
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   1
    Dec 24, 2012
    VP is required to be able to replace the president, should they be needed to.
    I read a little on the topic and it was decided long ago the VP had to be eligible to be president to get the position. If you are not eligible to be president you can not be the vp. If they tried the Supreme court would likely step in.
    Hopefully...

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Not sure who Khaleda Rahman is,
    Khaleda Rahman is Newsweek's National Correspondent based in London, UK. Her focus is reporting on abortion rights, race, education, sexual abuse and capital punishment. Khaleda joined Newsweek in 2019 and had previously worked at the MailOnline in London, New York and Sydney. She is a graduate of University College London.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    I'm not a constitutional scholar, but where's this say VP?

More importantly, when has the left cared what the Constitution says?
    The 12th Amendment states that, "no person constitutionally ineligible to the office of President shall be eligible to that of Vice-President of the United States.

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    It is very likely 200+ people at her rally in Wisconsin were bussed in, and today those same people got bussed to DC for the Isreal protests.
    I like Tony Seruga. All they do is get the data(just like everyone else including our goverment) and sift through it.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom