• ...and so much more!
  • BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    I think we could do without the central state....as long as we hold onto HOAs. I think it would have to be a package deal though.

I know little of HOAs. I've never been in one.

Maybe I should go read that thread to learn something.

My impression is they are little more than little fiefdoms for control freaks that like to hide behind their mommy's skirts like a bunch of ******* while they try to tell folks what to do.

firecadet613

Master
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   1
    Dec 24, 2012
    Well... 2 people do.
    You'd think if they don't affect someone, they wouldn't get all bent out of shape... but 100+ pages later here we are.

It's as if someone held a gun to some of those guys thread and made them buy in a HOA, then told them they could never leave (it's not Hotel California)...

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    You'd think if they don't affect someone, they wouldn't get all bent out of shape... but 100+ pages later here we are.

It's as if someone held a gun to some of those guys thread and made them buy in a HOA, then told them they could never leave (it's not Hotel California)...
    Well, I was referring to the 2 people in that thread that are defending them... *ahem*... *cough* @Ingomike @firecadet613 *cough* ;) Everyone else seems to be pretty firmly against them.

JCSR

NO STAGE PLAN
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2017
    Santa Claus
    I know little of HOAs. I've never been in one.

Maybe I should go read that thread to learn something.

My impression is they are little more than little fiefdoms for control freaks that like to hide behind their mommy's skirts like a bunch of ******* while they try to tell folks what to do.
    We had a HOA run through our neighborhood about a year ago. Almost everybody got it. Health Department came out and really stepped up. Some needed 2 rounds of antibiotics but stopping the weekly block parties seemed to help the most.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Not sure who Khaleda Rahman is, but quoting "BLM" without providing the name of the individual or "person with knowledge but speaking anonymously" is just pretty lame. Was it Patrice Cullors speaking from one of her huge mansions?

Kind of like "the Pentagon said..." The Pentagon is a huge 5-sided office building and doesn't say ****. Maybe if there was a Muppet Pentagon speaking from a podium, I could get onboard with that. I'd like that better than the 2-star PA Officer they trot out every now and then.

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    called it :)
    Now they just need to get Biden out of office,let kamy have a VP picked for her(she delegated the job to Eric Holder). Then she needs to have a reason to resign. Then the new President(with or without their new VP) can be given the green flag at the convention for president.

I still have a little over 3 weeks...we will see.

Last edited:

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out

"Your work here proves that our democracy is strong and our faith in our democracy is even stronger. Our process is reflective of that faith, and we are all working hard to execute this nomination with transparency, with fairness, and efficiency,” said Harrison.

LOL

******* commies. Nothing more. Nothing less.

firecadet613

Master
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   1
    Dec 24, 2012
    Kamala names Obama VP, during his acceptance speech he nominates Hillary for President and the crowd goes wild.

Kamala has no choice but to accept it...

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    I think it will be short lived. I do not think they intend to keep her, I think she will be replaced at or before the convention.
    Loads of ways they could do it.

They are openly proud of the fact that republican effort and expenditures to fight Obiden were a waste of resources, then they tee up Kamala

Why wouldn't she have the same purpose. I saw a tweet wondering what the party faithful will do if Obama picks someone different at the convention :cool:

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Yeah I'm not so sure if they want to continue the chaos after they just ousted Old Joe.. They risk a big upheaval if they try to do that IMO. The MSM is already fawning over her.
    It's apparent that the MSM will do what it's told when it is told to do it

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    The DNC Convention is 23 days away. Is there going to be a demilitarized zone around that place that makes Panmunjom look like Carmel? I mean there will be ANTIFA, BLM, I Heart Hamas, plus all the local gang-bangers.

This is going to make the Summer of 2020 look like the Summer of 2019.

Top Bottom