• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009

A certain amount of those millions of military age males would make good candidates for political police. To keep order, work with the immigrant community, and such.;)

gqvg1fvdw0b91.jpg

Last edited:

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Maybe so, but they are ILLEGAL ALIENS! And by my way of thinking not to be trusted!

Agree 100% and that's why they would make perfect political police. It's a type of organization that doesn't belong in this country, a police agency devoted to a political party rather than a constitution and laws. Common in much of the world and through history it helps enforce conformity to the party's philosophy. At the end of the day it never works out well even for the party which starts it. The political police consume the party and you move on to the police state.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Bunch of lairs and gas lighters. They first tried to cover up for Biden and his issues and now Kramala. Like I've said before. They are trying to scrub Kramala up and put a pretty new bow on her to make her more presentable.

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    It's interesting to see the infighting on liberal discussion boards. Mad about ties to law enforcement/prosecution while also mad about defund the police ties and belief that's a losing strategy among swing voters (which, I think is probably correct).

Top Bottom