• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • PistolBob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 6, 2010
    Midwest US
    I was listening to Kilmeade on the radio. Apparently he said Kami was going to a college sorority instead of the Netanyahu speech. The race baiters are all claiming he said colored sorority. It is going to be an interesting campaign.
    Well the sorority is a BLACK sorority, and proud of it. A WHITE or ASIAN sorority would be racist.

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    Massive traffic backup from surprise closure on I70 in Indy today. Motorcade for Her Highness?

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    They are already starting to take her down. Almost all the money she has raised since getting the nomination is from act blue,and apparently a huge chunk of that came from one swiss billionare...and they just got busted for it.

also...she is not attending

Last edited:

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    They are already starting to take her down. Almost all the money she has raised since getting the nomination is from act blue,and apparently a huge chunk of that came from one swiss billionare...and they just got busted for it.

also...she is not attending

The politicians are scamming?

I am shocked... SHOCKED I tell you.

And still some folks wonder what ever we would do without the central state.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    The gaslighting will continue until they start a fire.

Seriously, the same author over a Time saying she was never the border czar(new cover issue) had an article in Time just over a year ago talking about how great she was doing as the border czar. The entire left mainstream media is suddenly claiming she was never in charge of the border, and people are quickly quoting that same media saying she was. It is pathetic and I sure hope everyone starts to view the media as nothing but a narrative machine that constantly lies to them.

Oh there is no doubt that there is going to be an all-out MSM full court press now for the next four months behind Kramala to try and get her over the finish line.

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    Oh there is no doubt that there is going to be an all-out MSM full court press now for the next four months behind Kramala to try and get her over the finish line.
    I think it will be short lived. I do not think they intend to keep her, I think she will be replaced at or before the convention.
    Loads of ways they could do it.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    I think it will be short lived. I do not think they intend to keep her, I think she will be replaced at or before the convention.

Yeah I'm not so sure if they want to continue the chaos after they just ousted Old Joe.. They risk a big upheaval if they try to do that IMO. The MSM is already fawning over her.

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009

Oh and btw that article does a thorough job of outing Kramala. All excellent points. If she is the nominee, then hopefully the Trump campaign can be successful in getting the message out. There is plenty of red meat to work with from there.

Last edited:

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Top Bottom