No Way Wow GIF (GIF Image)

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Just tried it. Alexa says same thing for both candidates
    Why would anyone expect to get the same results from any type of a search on today’s internet? Seems silly to me. Maybe she is in a blue area. Maybe she is in a battleground state. Maybe they gave her what they thought she wanted and you yahoos got what they thought you wanted? :lmfao:

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Or she just faked it.
    And this is what is so infuriating by so many self described conservatives/republicans. There is no proof she faked it, but a third of you will spout that crap immediately probably just hoping to be able to say you were right when the dust settles.

I have no reason to suspect it is not real and until proven fake will have that position. The left has power the right does not because their members believe everything they put out out even after it is proven fake. It is hard enough to defeat an irrational opponent, we don’t need to be irrational and shoot every messenger until it is proven fake…

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    And this is what is so infuriating by so many self described conservatives/republicans. There is no proof she faked it, but a third of you will spout that crap immediately probably just hoping to be able to say you were right when the dust settles.

I have no reason to suspect it is not real and until proven fake will have that position. The left has power the right does not because their members believe everything they put out out even after it is proven fake. It is hard enough to defeat an irrational opponent, we don’t need to be irrational and shoot every messenger until it is proven fake…
    You think anyone that doesn't think like you is an idiot. I tend to give a lot of people, especially large companies, the benefit of the doubt until proven otherwise. It would make no sense for Amazon to do what is shown in that video. It is too easily proven and shown. What would they gain from such an obvious stunt?

This is the most likely answer

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    We also don't need to glom on to everything that looks like it's favorable to our side.
    So you are saying we should call every X that is pro conservative fake until proven otherwise? I really couldn’t care less about that X I tired of the usual suspects being naysayers for sport.

By the way, have you seen the Kraken around lately? It seems to have gone missing.
    Musk will uncover it when he and RFK audit the CIA and military intelligence…

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    You think anyone that doesn't think like you is an idiot.
    No, just infuriating as I said…

I tend to give a lot of people, especially large companies, the benefit of the doubt until proven otherwise. It would make no sense for Amazon to do what is shown in that video. It is too easily proven and shown. What would they gain from such an obvious stunt?

This is the most likely answer

And just how many things have been done to search results at the big tech companies by woke soldiers typing the code? A lot over the years, at least if you believe them big fish when they get caught and blame the underlings…

Top Bottom