• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    The tax breaks Trump gave the top 1% of our country kept costs stagnant on a growing economy the Obama administration built. The Biden administration put a stop to that and told them to pay their fair share. Rather than do that they've passed that cost onto the consumer. What I do know is that the president in 2016 put considerable resources into a border wall that was never built, then used his choke hold on the party to prevent border bills from being passed after he lost in 2020. What I also know is that our 2016 president orchestrated what possibly was the most embarrassing retreat from the middle east in history.
    Seriously, where do you get this stuff? Obama didn't build a growing economy. It had no where to go but up after the housing market debacle.

Then you start conflating the "top 1%" with corporations. What exactly did the top 1% do to keep costs stagnant? Not buy stuff with their money?

Biden didn't make anyone pay their fair share. Here you are referring to corporations, which ALWAYS pass costs onto consumers. You live in a fantasy land if you think that any President is going to get corporations to magically decide to just pay more taxes out of their earnings instead of passing the taxes onto their consumers.

Now we get to the border. He spent relatively very little on that wall that the Democrats fought so have to stop. Biden used executive orders to open the floodgates right after he took office and then claimed it was the fault of the Republicans for not passing legislation to make things better. Pure politics at the expense of the citizens of this country. He chose not enforce the laws on the books that would have greatly limited the damage he was allowing, while lying about it.

If you think costs are going down if Trump manages to get back in office youre in for one heck of a gut punch. He'll cut another 4 years of tax breaks and prices will stay exactly the same as they are now because why in the world would business leaders give up what they've learned they can get from us? He's been a millionaire his whole life. He doesn't care or know what it's like to be the average American. What he does know is that another 4 years would do wonders for his businesses.
    You obviously have no clue how business works, nor why prices went up in the first place. The high inflation was not caused by greedy corporations, it was primarily caused by the massive amount of money created out of nothing and flooded into the market.

Trump's been a millionaire his whole life. Biden became one while making a relatively paltry sum "serving" in Congress. Talking about not caring what it's like to be the average American. He has shown little but disdain for most of us.

Dardbr

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 17, 2022
    Battleground
    Alphabet soup....word salad....these terms seem somehow related to the actual topic of the thread.
    I went back and found an all in one just for you pookie. Degrading her not only as a woman(misogyny)but also as a biracial Indian/Black person(racism).

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240801-080601.png
      Screenshot_20240801-080601.png
      524.2 KB · Views: 19

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    I went back and found an all in one just for you pookie. Degrading her not only as a woman(misogyny)but also as a biracial Indian/Black person(racism).
    Pookie. lol. I'm enjoying this entertainment. I ain't mad.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    @Dardbr Maybe the politics section isnt for you. You're awfully close to crossing the line. Name calling, trolling, etc.

So fair warning. If you like having an account here, you might want to at least tone it down a bit.

And the politics section isnt for everyone. Many a fine user here got banned because they let their emotions get the better of them in this section.

Have a good day.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    This is patently false. The tax breaks helped a lot more than just the top 1%. Of course people that pay little to no tax did not get a break. They have nothing to get a break from.

This is just stupid. He never said that. That is simply the media and the Democrat party twisting his words.

Also patently false. He wants no more immunity than any President has ever wanted or had. A President's power is limited by the Constitution. If there is a belief he is going outside that limited power, the Congress can impeach him and then try him. The opposition doesn't wait around and once in power go after the previous President with a series of cases with little to no factual evidence in an attempt to stop him from running again.

He also never actually TRIED to overturn anything.
    Seriously, where do you get this stuff? Obama didn't build a growing economy. It had no where to go but up after the housing market debacle.

Then you start conflating the "top 1%" with corporations. What exactly did the top 1% do to keep costs stagnant? Not buy stuff with their money?

Biden didn't make anyone pay their fair share. Here you are referring to corporations, which ALWAYS pass costs onto consumers. You live in a fantasy land if you think that any President is going to get corporations to magically decide to just pay more taxes out of their earnings instead of passing the taxes onto their consumers.

Now we get to the border. He spent relatively very little on that wall that the Democrats fought so have to stop. Biden used executive orders to open the floodgates right after he took office and then claimed it was the fault of the Republicans for not passing legislation to make things better. Pure politics at the expense of the citizens of this country. He chose not enforce the laws on the books that would have greatly limited the damage he was allowing, while lying about it.

You obviously have no clue how business works, nor why prices went up in the first place. The high inflation was not caused by greedy corporations, it was primarily caused by the massive amount of money created out of nothing and flooded into the market.

Trump's been a millionaire his whole life. Biden became one while making a relatively paltry sum "serving" in Congress. Talking about not caring what it's like to be the average American. He has shown little but disdain for most of us.
    He said that he wanted a discussion, yet you get no response. Interesting.

Wolfhound

Hired Goon
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Apr 11, 2011
    Henry County
    I am ok with this guy speaking his mind. Let’s face it almost half the country agrees with him. It really illustrates how divided we are as a country right now. It’s sad.

I am not excited about either candidate but I have to vote my values which are pro life and pro gun rights.

If you take a step back it’s not difficult to see which party wants totalitarianism. The one controlling the media. The one that wants to limit free speech. The one that prosecutes its opponents. The party that wants us disarmed. I will never vote Democrat.

jwamplerusa

High drag, low speed...
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2018
    Boone County
    But counselor I submitted the thread as evidence and you REFUSED to look through it!
    Kut it out! Stop feeding the delusional commie troll.

Dardbr is not presenting reasoned and supported positions and arguments, just Democratic Party platform and Marxist grifter dogma (redundant I know).

It has achieved one thing however, a new record on entering the ignore zone, a rather exclusive club.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    I am ok with this guy speaking his mind. Let’s face it almost half the country agrees with him. It really illustrates how divided we are as a country right now. It’s sad.

I am not excited about either candidate but I have to vote my values which are pro life and pro gun rights.

If you take a step back it’s not difficult to see which party wants totalitarianism. The one controlling the media. The one that wants to limit free speech. The one that prosecutes its opponents. The party that wants us disarmed. I will never vote Democrat.
    Yes the democrats are the stalwarts of democracy that they claim to be.

Top Bottom