• Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    I am ok with this guy speaking his mind. Let’s face it almost half the country agrees with him. It really illustrates how divided we are as a country right now. It’s sad.
    Same. As long as they are honest, debate facts, and dont break the rules by trolling or name calling I welcome countering opinions.

But unfortunately logic and reason is usually not there with the left. It is usually all about the feelz.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    @Dardbr Maybe the politics section isnt for you. You're awfully close to crossing the line. Name calling, trolling, etc.

So fair warning. If you like having an account here, you might want to at least tone it down a bit.

And the politics section isnt for everyone. Many a fine user here got banned because they let their emotions get the better of them in this section.

Have a good day.
    @Dardbr I think reading what my counterpart posted here would serve you well.

Also couldn’t help but notice you stopped at 50 posts.

buckwacker

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 23, 2012
    He has already sold a gun here so the 50 post is probably nothing IMO
    I think he mentioned his prior site supporter status to access the classifieds. I assume you either have to remain a site supporter or meet the post requirements to maintain your access. Mods can correct me if I'm wrong but paying your dues once doesn't grant you indefinite classifieds access.

Edited after: looks like Mike beat me to it.
    He was previously a site supporter to do that but is just getting his 50 now so he doesn’t have to pay…

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Are you understanding what im saying or is calling everyone a communist the only bullet you have? If they're not working now, then they still wouldn't be able to afford housing, healthcare, or their basic needs if changes were made to bring the cost down for those things. The idea is that if they meet the bare minimum, which is holding a job, they should be able to afford basic housing, healthcare, and their everyday needs like food and utilities. Im not calling for eveyone to be given free bed and a meal ticket.

If a business can't compete while paying workers a minimum wage that follows the yearly COLA it shouldn't exist. That's just capitalism.
    This is just stupid. Minimum wage jobs were never meant for people to support a family. Those jobs historically were for younger people to earn money. Now people like you think that every job should pay enough to support a family, and businesses are cutting those jobs causing those younger people to have no means of earning money like they used to. Brilliant idea

greg

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 17, 2009
    Plainfield,In
    I think he mentioned his prior site supporter status to access the classifieds. I assume you either have to remain a site supporter or meet the post requirements to maintain your access. Mods can correct me if I'm wrong but paying your dues once doesn't grant you indefinite classifieds access.

Edited after: looks like Mike beat me to it.
    Gotcha…. Didn’t think of that angle

Wonder what he is planning to sell… his political sales pitch didn’t go well it seems

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    I took the reaction as, if a troll insists on walking the plank, might as well make is as quick and efficient as possible.

Wonder what his shootered name was?
    Based on how he came back, its probably accidental. He lived in the classifieds as a paid site supporter (since expired), and it sounds like he was done and left for a while.

When you dont come back, after a while the board sends you reminders we are here to entice you to return. It sounds like he just happened to get his buttons pushed by this thread when it was sent to him randomly. So here we are.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    There's a fair share of trolling going his way too in this thread.
    Props to you KLB for trying to have a discussion... I would have liked to read his response to the points that you made to counter his.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    There's a fair share of trolling going his way too in this thread.
    I didn't point any fingers at a single individual ;)

My perception of INGO Liberal interactions

Troll the "troll" in hopes of a ban!

buckwacker

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 23, 2012
    Based on how he came back, its probably accidental. He lived in the classifieds as a paid site supporter (since expired), and it sounds like he was done and left for a while.

When you dont come back, after a while the board sends you reminders we are here to entice you to return. It sounds like he just happened to get his buttons pushed by this thread when it was sent to him randomly. So here we are.
    Ah....I didn't know that. I go through spurts of activity on here, get busy and don't post for a while. I don't remember getting the notifications but maybe it's because I skim the board often enough (even if i dont post anything) or I turned off the email notifications. Thanks for the info CM.

Top Bottom