• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • buckwacker

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 23, 2012
    I didn't point any fingers at a single individual ;)

My perception of INGO Liberal interactions

Troll the "troll" in hopes of a ban!
    This is probably the case for obvious lib trolls, or maybe even those who are incapable or too lazy to formulate a logical, reasoned response (or is that even possible with lib positions :):). If some left leaning member makes an honest effort to articulate and explain their reasoning, I don't see as much counter trolling. IMHO, that leftygunner guy is an decent example of the latter (although he is on a temp break).

loudgroove

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 7, 2023
    Lagrange Indiana
    This is probably the case for obvious lib trolls, or maybe even those who are incapable or too lazy to formulate a logical, reasoned response (or is that even possible with lib positions :):). If some left leaning member makes an honest effort to articulate and explain their reasoning, I don't see as much counter trolling. IMHO, that leftygunner guy is an decent example of the latter (although he is on a temp break).
    Leftygunner and I have found some common ground. It's been very rare, but it has happened.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Ah....I didn't know that. I go through spurts of activity on here, get busy and don't post for a while. I don't remember getting the notifications but maybe it's because I skim the board often enough (even if i dont post anything) or I turned off the email notifications. Thanks for the info CM.
    Staff all have regular sanctioned test user accounts that we use to check things from a regular user's perspective since admin rights skews things a bit.

I get an email from INGO on that email account about once a month, once a quarter... I dont recall. It happens, but its VERY manageable and not spammy. TK did a good job with that one.

Michigan Slim

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 19, 2014
    Fort Wayne
    I honestly did not see a troll. I saw a very ill-informed individual that thought he knew more than he did and spewing "facts" as he was fed them. He is completely wrong in all his points, but it is what he believes, as sad as that is. The fact that half the country believes that crap is sad commentary for our future.
    A good way to get to know your enemy though. And I do see the people that support our current administration as an existential threat to me and mine. This includes some family, unfortunately.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    I didn't point any fingers at a single individual ;)

My perception of INGO Liberal interactions

Troll the "troll" in hopes of a ban!
    Nah. Engage them in discussion and let them get their on their won. Trolling them should get someone banned just as much as them trolling. Either trolling is wrong, or it isn't.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    Nah. Engage them in discussion and let them get their on their won. Trolling them should get someone banned just as much as them trolling. Either trolling is wrong, or it isn't.
    There is the way things are, and there there is the way things ought to be :)

Top Bottom