• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Brandon

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 28, 2010
    SE Indy
    He had two options. Leave on the original timetable trump put in place or leave under fire. Forcefully extending the time table when we had lost the protection of the Afghani government would've not only been a physical distaster but political suicide.
    No, as the "president" he could have done better. He chose icecream.

Thanks for the "entertainment" as i let the pressure out and into the septic tank.

Goodbye.

Dardbr

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 17, 2022
    Battleground
    I think the same rule that applies to using the classifieds should be applied in all political threads; with one addition, no children allowed.
    You're the only one throwing a hissy fit instead of adding anything meaningful to the discussion. If anything off topic posts should be banned

buckwacker

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 23, 2012
    I got an email notice about this specific thread and i was genuinely curious about what the Indiana gun community had to say about it. When i noticed everyone's claims coming from off the wall, unbacked sources I felt like throwing in my two cents. Not to mention the blantant racist and misogynistic posts.

Also I enjoy my keltec.
    Was the email notice from your fellow staff at the Kamala Kampaign?

Dardbr

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 17, 2022
    Battleground
    I think you'll find that the only folks you agree with here are those that have been shootered for trolling the membership.
    I don't know what that means, but okay. I paid for a membership once because i enjoyed using the classifieds. If going against the grain for what I believe in constitutes as trolling then this place is nothing more then a festering confirmation bias cesspool.

loudgroove

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 7, 2023
    Lagrange Indiana
    I don't know what that means, but okay. I paid for a membership once because i enjoyed using the classifieds. If going against the grain for what I believe in constitutes as trolling then this place is nothing more then a festering confirmation bias cesspool.
    Calling people names to anger them! Thus starting an argument. All of that you have done this morning. That is trolling. Has nothing to do about going against the grain for what you believe in. Its the method you choose to use.

buckwacker

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 23, 2012
    If you really thought that you'd find fellow marxist travelers on a midwest gun forum, you're as logically deficient as our senile pretend president or the DEI hose jockey they are attempting to replace him with.

Dardbr

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 17, 2022
    Battleground
    Oh really? Got some examples, you nunce? Did your email alert you to racism and misogyny? I rebuke you in the name of Jesus.
    Calm down hero. You're welcome to look through the thread, I'm not gonna hand pick your coloring pages for you. If you can't find it your either aloof or willfully ignorant.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Calling people names to anger them! Thus starting an argument. All of that you have done this morning. That is trolling. Has nothing to do about going against the grain for what you believe in. Its the method you choose to use.
    Hey those are all terms of endearment. I think he likes us.

Dardbr

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 17, 2022
    Battleground
    If you really thought that you'd find fellow marxist travelers on a midwest gun forum, you're as logically deficient as our senile pretend president or the DEI hose jockey they are attempting to replace him with.
    I didn't come expecting anything and was still disappointed. Less than a handful of actual discussions and mostly rage bait.

Top Bottom