• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • buckwacker

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 23, 2012
    I didn't come expecting anything and was still disappointed. Less than a handful of actual discussions and mostly rage bait.
    This is logically incongruent. If you expected nothing, how could you be disappointed? That you were disappointed indicates you were expecting something. Or you're simply lying because your sole purpose for entering the discussion was to troll.

Dardbr

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 17, 2022
    Battleground
    This is logically incongruent. If you expected nothing, how could you be disappointed? That you were disappointed indicates you were expecting something. Or you're simply lying because your sole purpose for entering the discussion was to troll.
    Brother if you feel trolled that's on you. I made my statement. If it hurts you self reflect. If it doesn't then move on. I came for a discussion and was responded to with nonsense.

buckwacker

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 23, 2012
    Brother if you feel trolled that's on you. I made my statement. If it hurts you self reflect. If it doesn't then move on. I came for a discussion and was responded to with nonsense.
    I don't "feel" trolled. I've made an objective observation based on the evidence available that you are in fact trolling.

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    I got an email notice about this specific thread and i was genuinely curious about what the Indiana gun community had to say about it. When i noticed everyone's claims coming from off the wall, unbacked sources I felt like throwing in my two cents. Not to mention the blantant racist and misogynistic posts.

Also I enjoy my keltec.

jan.gif

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    He had 4 years in office with a majority in the house and senate and only managed to get tax breaks for the top 1%, convince the ATF to go after bump stocks, and get the ball rolling on overturning Roe. He fullfilled zero promises.
    This is patently false. The tax breaks helped a lot more than just the top 1%. Of course people that pay little to no tax did not get a break. They have nothing to get a break from.
    If any other candidate in history had said they would be a dictator on day one in office they would've been laughed off the ballot.
    This is just stupid. He never said that. That is simply the media and the Democrat party twisting his words.
    The man wants full immunity to do whatever he pleases while president even if those actions don't fall under the purview of the president. He's the only president in history to try and overturn a legitamate presidency and maintain his hold on power.
    Also patently false. He wants no more immunity than any President has ever wanted or had. A President's power is limited by the Constitution. If there is a belief he is going outside that limited power, the Congress can impeach him and then try him. The opposition doesn't wait around and once in power go after the previous President with a series of cases with little to no factual evidence in an attempt to stop him from running again.

He also never actually TRIED to overturn anything.

Top Bottom