• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Brandon

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 28, 2010
    SE Indy
    The tax breaks Trump gave the top 1% of our country kept costs stagnant on a growing economy the Obama administration built. The Biden administration put a stop to that and told them to pay their fair share. Rather than do that they've passed that cost onto the consumer. What I do know is that the president in 2016 put considerable resources into a border wall that was never built, then used his choke hold on the party to prevent border bills from being passed after he lost in 2020. What I also know is that our 2016 president orchestrated what possibly was the most embarrassing retreat from the middle east in history.

If you think costs are going down if Trump manages to get back in office youre in for one heck of a gut punch. He'll cut another 4 years of tax breaks and prices will stay exactly the same as they are now because why in the world would business leaders give up what they've learned they can get from us? He's been a millionaire his whole life. He doesn't care or know what it's like to be the average American. What he does know is that another 4 years would do wonders for his businesses.
    I paid less in taxes under trump than i did with bidet.

I am not the 1%.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    What I do know is that the president in 2016 put considerable resources into a border wall that was never built, then used his choke hold on the party to prevent border bills from being passed after he lost in 2020. What I also know is that our 2016 president orchestrated what possibly was the most embarrassing retreat from the middle east in history.
    Now you're just making things up, or maybe you really believe this nonsense. How much was spent on the border wall? Here's a hint. It was far less than has been spent in a week in Ukraine. And Biden pulled us out of Afghanistan, leaving billions in military hardware for the Taliban to use, and which is now being used against us and our allies. You're lost in your little fantasy world. You really need to wake up and open your eyes.

Dardbr

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 17, 2022
    Battleground
    Now you're just making things up, or maybe you really believe this nonsense. How much was spent on the border wall? Here's a hint. It was far less than has been spent in a week in Ukraine. And Biden pulled us out of Afghanistan, leaving billions in military hardware for the Taliban to use, and which is now being used against us and our allies. You're lost in your little fantasy world. You really need to wake up and open your eyes.
    Biden had no choice you nunce. Part of Trump's whole schtick was that he was going to get us out of Afghanistan and he put us in a time table where we had to sneak out in the middle of the night with our tail between our legs.

My eyes were open. I saw the planes and the bodies fall off them them.

Dardbr

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 17, 2022
    Battleground
    Always interesting when an account with 25 posts that joined in March 2022, hasn't posted since February 2023, and last posted about wanting to buy a Kel-Tec .22 suddenly comes alive in the politics section.
    I got an email notice about this specific thread and i was genuinely curious about what the Indiana gun community had to say about it. When i noticed everyone's claims coming from off the wall, unbacked sources I felt like throwing in my two cents. Not to mention the blantant racist and misogynistic posts.

Also I enjoy my keltec.

Brandon

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 28, 2010
    SE Indy
    Biden had no choice you nunce. Part of Trump's whole schtick was that he was going to get us out of Afghanistan and he put us in a time table where we had to sneak out in the middle of the night with our tail between our legs.

My eyes were open. I saw the planes and the bodies fall off them them.
    How did he not have a choice when he undid/changed everything else Trump did/set in place?

Didn't have a choice. He was only the "president", he had a choice. He chose icecream.

Dardbr

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 17, 2022
    Battleground
    How did he not have a choice when he undid/changed everything else Trump did/set in place?

Didn't have a choice. He was only the "president", he had a choice. He chose icecream.
    He had two options. Leave on the original timetable trump put in place or leave under fire. Forcefully extending the time table when we had lost the protection of the Afghani government would've not only been a physical distaster but political suicide.

Top Bottom