• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • scowens

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 31, 2009
    Southern Indiana
    Hey guys, I'm back amongst the living. I got the privilage of pulling midnight shift duty last week. Got as much sleep on Friday night (8 hrs) as I did for all of the previous week....yuk!

I won't (can't) address all the questions, jabbs, comments, and general BS that I"ve missed, but I'm truly sorry I didn't contribute, and "add" to the conversation(s). I would like to address one: the round count of 200. Part of it is my bad math (see above), mixed with the suspision that (1) it will be hot, (2), the classifier hype, and (3) there may be several new shooters this w/e. Maybe 200 is a little too much, but I don't think I'm too far off.

I"m going to try and balance some field COF's with the classifiers courses and our range restrictions. I'll be running 5 classifier COF's! Think of the number of shooters and the number of new SOs. Then, for the shooters who don't want to stand around and wait, I'll have three COFs set up, so some of the group can do normal COF's and the others can do the classifer. I hope I can balance the times....we'll see. This will be an experiment, so maybe we can impove on they way we run the matches, or maybe I'll be the next T1. Either way, we will be safe, cool, and have fun.

To all the new SOs. Congratulations! Thanks for stepping up and helping our sport. You can learn a lot by "holding the timer". Just remember "SO" doesn't end with a 'B'.... don't put it there.

Hope to see you this w/e.:rockwoot:

sbcman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Dec 29, 2010
    Southwest Indiana
    For Newburgh, IN from weather.gov

Saturday: A 20 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 73. West wind between 6 and 11 mph.

I don't know how much rain Newburgh received, but if they got what we got- bring out the boots!

The set-up sounds good to me Steve. I think it will go well and turn out to be a good time.:yesway:

looney2ns

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 2, 2011
    Evansville, In
    For Newburgh, IN from weather.gov

Saturday: A 20 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 73. West wind between 6 and 11 mph.

I don't know how much rain Newburgh received, but if they got what we got- bring out the boots!

The set-up sounds good to me Steve. I think it will go well and turn out to be a good time.:yesway:

WHAT!! Weather.gov???
    See, if you had visited the correct weather site, you'd have the answer. ;)

Mike and I were at RB last night, boots arn't needed...unless you just enjoy wearing them.

Big J

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 7, 2011
    Evansville
    Have a great time guys. I know you will, I am going to try to make it down there after work if it is not to late. I would like to see some of the classifier COF. Hate that I had to miss the competition this month.

Titanium_Frost

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Feb 6, 2011
    Southwestern Indiana
    Have a great time guys. I know you will, I am going to try to make it down there after work if it is not to late. I would like to see some of the classifier COF. Hate that I had to miss the competition this month.

That sucks man. Maybe you can make the WSSC match next week. I think I'm heading to St Louis for Tiff's birthday and go to the Zoo there with Colt ;)

redbaron

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 24, 2010
    Elberfeld
    What knife?!?! :):

Oh, you mean this one???
    Izula-pink-lowres.jpg

Top Bottom