• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jss1956

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 7, 2010
    Indiana the Armpit
    An opinion makes him correct? Hillary will be elected president? So since you 2 are able to see into the future, who do they appoint as supreme court justice?

I don't need to see into the future. The voters are as predictable as the sun coming up in the morning. I live in a country that was stupid enough to elect George Bush not once, but TWICE. If that wasn't a big enough train wreck, they went on to elect O'Bammer TWICE. The voters in America will have to find some way to top their previous 4 performances. So it will be Hillary. Anyone wanna wager some green on this?

Bollorollo

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 18, 2011
    Indiana
    The news has been tossing around the name, Sri Srinivasan as someone who could be high on the list as a pick. This is going to be a very interesting year and I do wonder how our rights of gun ownership will look in the years to come.

cbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    129   0   0
    Feb 17, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    The news has been tossing around the name, Sri Srinivasan as someone who could be high on the list as a pick. This is going to be a very interesting year and I do wonder how our rights of gun ownership will look in the years to come.

How would they get her out of an iPhone to sit in the Court? I know she knows everything and all...

Wait, never mind...

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011

If I had my guess, it would be someone of Asian descent. No Asian has ever served on the court, so a nomination would looked at with great interest within that community (a typically Republican community). It would be very interesting to see how the senate approached such a nomination.

cbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    129   0   0
    Feb 17, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    If I had my guess, it would be someone of Asian descent. No Asian has ever served on the court, so a nomination would looked at with great interest within that community (a typically Republican community). It would be very interesting to see how the senate approached such a nomination.

Obama would never play politics with race, gender, or ethnicity... Would he?

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell

No...no...no...no...Transgendered would be my bet.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Some hills are worth dying on.

Supreme Court appointees are one of those hills.

I think the Senate will successfully delay it to the next President. Obama already set a 60-vote standard with Alito, so the GOP has that to fall back on.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI

Yep, it's all about AA.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I would feel better if Rand was picking the replacement... Oh well. Ted would be next best at picking a Constitutionalist I think.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Obie's got to have something to deal with if he really wants this, considering his time in office and the cards in his hand he'll probably punt this one after some posturing. One thing he could serve up would be a full court press by the justice department on hilly over her issues. What would the senate trade to put both clintons in prison for a while?

Libertarian01

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Fort Wayne

No...no...no...no...Transgendered would be my bet.

First, RIP Justice Scalia.

Now, to you two. Who says it couldn't be both? A trans gendered Asian. He/she could be cute, and smart.

For me, I'd choose Saul Goodman.

Regards,

Doug

Top Bottom