• ...and so much more!
  • mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    I want to see that helmet cam.

I say he did not point the weapon, if he did there would be dead cops.

I want to give you a neg rep everytime you open your pie hole. I have to reload but it's comming.:D
    It was pointed out in earlier stories on the event that he did NOT point his rifle at them. Apparently this came from the police and then they started going into cover up mode.

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    I want to see that helmet cam.

I say he did not point the weapon, if he did there would be dead cops.

I want to give you a neg rep everytime you open your pie hole. I have to reload but it's comming.:D
    TRUE .... and :rofl:
    This was anything but a good operation from the Start of the surveillance all the way to shooting an innocent, to letting him bleed out, to the Cover up that is being thrown on now...

You what to play ****ing Army then Come Join the Army. If not, then be a Peace Officer and quit using Military Like Tactics on the Populace. They will get tired of that crap someday...
    very true!
    I'm thinking "someday" is a lot closer than some might think.
    agreed

Last edited:

lashicoN

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2009
    North
    Someone could use a couple of chill pills.
    And maybe another visit to the Therapist. :dunno:

It isn't unreasonable for me to say, stay out of my house and do not point your guns at me. I don't need to be civil about it. A couple of aggressive LEOs need a reminder of their place in our society. This sort of thing is not what we agreed to pay you for. You're the ones breaching your contacts and your Oaths, we are simply reacting to your actions.

lashicoN

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2009
    North
    I didn't say i was going to support anyone.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Obviously. Keyser has said that if for any reason a LEO enters your home, and you happen to be holding a firearm, he has the right to END YOUR LIFE, and he will be justified.

You ignored his statement, and I replied with.

"Shut up, stay out of my house, you don't have more rights than I have".

To which you felt the need to reply to me with, "Go visit your therapist".

Sure, you aren't taking sides, Dr. Mike. ;)

UncleMike

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    NE area of IN
    Obviously. Keyser has said that if for any reason a LEO enters your home, and you happen to be holding a firearm, he has the right to END YOUR LIFE, and he will be justified.

Absolutely sure!! :D

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    Point a gun at police officers entering your home and your subject to be shot. It will be justified.

I dont know who you are. I dont know what you want. If you are looking to troll, I can tell you I dont have much influence over the mods to get you banned. But what I do have are a very particular set of reps; reps that I have acquired over a very long time on INGO. reps that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you stop pretending to be a cop, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will neg rep you.

Keyser Soze

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 29, 2010
    I dont know who you are. I dont know what you want. If you are looking to troll, I can tell you I dont have much influence over the mods to get you banned. But what I do have are a very particular set of reps; reps that I have acquired over a very long time on INGO. reps that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you stop pretending to be a cop, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will neg rep you.

LOL oh not watch out he is armed with negz and not afraid to use them.

88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    I see the troll still has everyone in an uproar!

I'm beginning to believe this is it more and more. It's very hard not feeding the more pathetic, starving (for common sense) critter when you see it huddling under the bridge. You just know his ****ty attitude is because he needs friends. I just wish he knew that was the wrong way to go about making them.

Best internet post EVER!!!!!!!!! :yesway::yesway::yesway::yesway:
    :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: EPIC

Keyser Soze

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 29, 2010

#1 lawful presence if a leo is lawfully in your home and you point a weapon at said leo and you get shot it will be justified.

Top Bottom