• ...and so much more!
  • Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    There was already a warning in this thread, so the appropriate action was taken. Can we now get back on topic?

USMC_0311

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 30, 2008
    Anderson
    I am...Its deeply upsetting to me. I think he has been warned before, I know threads have been closed due to his name calling. I just want this harassment to end.

Now you are trying to play the victim and get mods involved. Not cool, learn to fight your own battles especially the ones you start.

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    The mods are already involved and we have been starting with when I posted the warning to end the name-calling and sniping yesterday. Everyone is already well-aware of the rules, so the warning (many MANY warnings now) should be completely unnecessary. You're being baited into getting angry and getting yourselves banned. If you really don't want to hear what a member has to say, I recommend simply adding that person to your ignore list, or just don't read his posts.

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Oh... I thought you meant something more personal... yeah I got that one. :D

We're done giving personal warnings. They don't work. People use them as badges of honor instead of an earnest reminder to please follow the rules. People already know the rules. You had to agree to them to sign up. There's no reason we should have to come to your house with a nice box-lunch, sit down with you and go over them one-by-one, and then have a follow-up Q&A with a quiz at the end. You're presumably an adult and can read and comprehend on your own, so breaking them and then pretending that you didn't know because no one personally told you is now obsolete.

dross

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    Monument, CO
    I think the politics forum has been a lot more civil under the new enforcement standards.

Although you do have to be careful about being baited by some of the infuriating tactics some people use.

Hop

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 21, 2008
    Indy
    I'm trying to find a report where an armed gun owner was NOT injured or killed by police on entry via a good or bad warrant, no knock or mistaken address, etc.

It seems like LEO entering a house would have the advantage of body armor and allow a possible encounter with an armed good guy homeowner the chance to drop the weapon.

So far my search is coming up blank.

Just trying to see if there is a way out of a bad situation here. Help me out.

Top Bottom