• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Denny347

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Napganistan
    Look dude, my pissed off state is because of the LIMITS THEY PUT oN ME TAKING CARE OF YOU AND YOUR FAMILy.

good bye INGO. I have asked the moderators to deactivate my account in a way where I do not have access again. I'm not the kind of guy to get banned by rules violation.

thanks to all those for the thoughts, prayers, and financial donations during the loss of Grace.
    Damn, seems a bit heavy handed don't you think?

bingley

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2011
    Yes, those are the facts (as we know them) and that's it. They could mean may things. It COULD mean that he thinks socialized medicine is crap and would never allow a doctor from that system operate on him. Could be. OR...maybe he is a rich man who has ALWAYS picked his doctor. Now combine that with the full support of the US he has as Sec of State and he has the ability to see HIS doctor any time he wants from anywhere in the world. The advantage of wealth/power.

As hoosierdoc says, they've got good doctors in Europe. With Kerry's wealth, I doubt money is any factor in his choice of medical care, so I don't see how his choice of doctor reflects his opinion of Obamacare or of European medical system. There is just no logical connection.

If you're looking for hypocrisy in politics, there are many far better examples. What's that biblical saying? Just throw a stone into the crowd or something?

spec4

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 19, 2010
    NWI
    Doc, I have always enjoyed your posts and hope you decide to stick around. A forum this large is bound to have its share of trolls and libs (redundant?). On another forum I got slapped on the wrists for taking a lib to task. My first thought was screw this forum, who needs it. Then I realized I liked the info exchanged and decided to stick around and ignore the libs pretty much.

Woobie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 19, 2014
    Losantville
    Look dude, my pissed off state is because of the LIMITS THEY PUT oN ME TAKING CARE OF YOU AND YOUR FAMILy.

good bye INGO. I have asked the moderators to deactivate my account in a way where I do not have access again. I'm not the kind of guy to get banned by rules violation.

thanks to all those for the thoughts, prayers, and financial donations during the loss of Grace.

Wow, I hope sticking up for Kerry was worth losing such a great member.

bradmedic04

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Sep 24, 2013
    NWI
    Lol, sorry. Just meant that some of us managed to unsuccessfully defend a scumbag while simultaneously alienating a great contributor to our little community. I don't right so good some times.
    Sorry, I meant Doc's exit post.
    This is about more than this thread. No hard feelings, just decisions in life.

Hate to see you go, doc, but your plate has obviously been quite full. Be well.

bingley

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2011
    Lol, sorry. Just meant that some of us managed to unsuccessfully defend a scumbag while simultaneously alienating a great contributor to our little community. I don't right so good some times.

I don't think anyone is defending Kerry. We're just observing the facts don't logically conclude in the statement Hoosierdoc wants to make. It's pretty obvious to me what happened: Hoosierdoc is having a bad day and is angry about healthcare, he reads the news about Kerry, then jumps to conclusion. Now he has to leave because his pride is hurt, and he can't admit to himself that in a fit of rage he said something that doesn't make sense.

Also, the use of logic doesn't make you a lib. In fact, logic exists on both sides, though hardly in abundance.

Fargo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    In a state of acute Pork-i-docis
    This is about more than this thread. No hard feelings, just decisions in life.
    I've kinda been feeling the same as doc. Only thing stopping me is the gratuitous grill thread.

I've come to the conclusion that if I can't keep myself to basically grilled food discussions, I'm going the same way. No good comes of unnecessarily disturbing your peace.

Doc, just know that my little ones pray for your family in their night prayers and I will encourage them to keep it that way. You guys remain in our family's prayers.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    If you ever need anything, Doc.....

You know where to go. You know who to call....

LT6_Sky_Signal_zps7d08e3f2.jpg

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Well.....when someone is obviously rattled and has been through what doc has lately maybe taking it easy would be the key.

I did not read the entire thread but just enough to see he was getting rattled.

Disappointing.

Carry on.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Strange.............................No snarky remarks.

To a man, those who know the Doc can only speak highly of him.

There is a moment in an argument/discussion that an adult needs to see that if pursued, harm will be done.

Well, harm has been done IMHO.

1911ly

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    South Bend
    All I can say is Doc has a lot more people that respect him then others do them. Doc, Your first class people. Take some time but please always remember that know matter what happens you have ingo family that loves you, and loves having you around! I can say that about a lot of members here.

Hang in there buddy!!

bingley

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2011
    Maybe he needs to go to one of those liberal forums that would be respectful of his feelings?

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    All I can say is Doc has a lot more people that respect him then others do them. Doc, Your first class people. Take some time but please always remember that know matter what happens you have ingo family that loves you, and loves having you around! I can say that about a lot of members here.

Hang in there buddy!!

This....all of it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom