Not open for further replies.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Well in the long run Kavanaugh is assuming a lifetime position that involves a lot of decisions with far reaching impacts. I think his poor decision making skills would be as important or more so than Joe taking on a four year stint where he just needs to keep the rudder from steering too far to the port side.

In both cases if someone diddled you over two decades ago and you haven't said a word until it was politically expedient tough s***.

I agree with this, no matter whom is involved. Go to the cops when it happens, or don't. Certainly don't wait 2 or 3 or 4 decades to do it.

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    My o my. Millennials.

No wonder there are so many confused millennial men.

Of course, my generation was pre-genital warts....so I guess I can understand the reluctance to swap spit.

read.jpg

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    Yet you did. Your course of action was to minimize it, and try to deflect by pointing at someone else's alleged wrong doing.

Why did I bring it up? The thread title. Joe Biden Accused of Sexual Assault

My first response was:
    You guys aren't voting for him, so why bring it up....even if the allegation is true?

Don't you have enough trouble with Mr. GrabembytheP and the payoffs he made to women he's banged while married?

I don't care what your standards are. This thread is another example of the schadenfreude and prurient hypocrisy of the republicans.

KittySlayer

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    Northeast IN
    I agree with this, no matter whom is involved. Go to the cops when it happens, or don't. Certainly don't wait 2 or 3 or 4 decades to do it.
    And go to the real cops if you’re on a college campus, not some guy with a sewn on patch who will brush it under the rug when the Dean tells him to.

OakRiver

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    IN
    Why did I bring it up? The thread title. Joe Biden Accused of Sexual Assault

My first response was:

I don't care what your standards are. This thread is another example of the schadenfreude and prurient hypocrisy of the republicans.
    Your standard is now "If you won't vote for someone then you can't discuss them"? So, why do you keep talking about politicians that you will never vote for?

You consistently refuse to hold yourself to the standards that you expect of others, and then accuse others of hypocrisy. But keep trying to make the argument that acts between consenting adults is the same as allegedly violating someone against their will.

OakRiver

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    IN
    Sure. He and his wife both agreed that he could have sex with hookers.....correct?
    Are you deliberately trying to miss the point to score cheap points and deflect, or do you actually not get what he is saying?

OakRiver

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    IN
    I'm just waiting for the hours of new coverage, and all the protests, like there were at the Kavanagh hearings.
    If we had a media with actual consistent standards, and not actively picking a side, we might see that. They aren't even trying to hide it any more.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    He was a democrat in 2006? I didn't know that.

If I read this right, he flipped back and forth. He is quite the opportunist. But by this timeline, yes. But not that it really matters. You are trying to compare two consenting adults to an old man that likes to touch women and girls inappropriately and against their wishes. Please explain to me how those are equal?

Im not saying hes a choir boy. He's quite despicable. But he's not manhandling little girls.

https://www.newsweek.com/trump-republican-democrats-president-661340

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    Idealism working out for you? :)

I would hope everyone here, for consistency, will treat these accusations with just as much skepticism as the Kavanaugh accusations, and every accusation going forward until the end of time levied by both parties against the other because it's just easy to do.

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    If I read this right, he flipped back and forth. He is quite the opportunist. But by this timeline, yes. But not that it really matters. You are trying to compare two consenting adults to an old man that likes to touch women and girls inappropriately and against their wishes. Please explain to me how those are equal?

Im not saying hes a choir boy. He's quite despicable. But he's not manhandling little girls.

https://www.newsweek.com/trump-republican-democrats-president-661340

You call it manhandling. I haven't seen evidence of it. Some guys are a lot more "touchy" than me, so I may not be a great judge. I come from a reserved family who liked to keep their distance. But, I know all hugs and squeezes aren't prurient. Standards today are a **** ton different than my day. Modern "men and women, or those that 'identify' as such (ridiculous in its existence)" seem to have trouble even saying the word "love" as it interferes with self image. Idiotic if you ask me. But I thought lumberjack hipsters were/are idiotic too.

Trump was ****ing whores during his marriage. He was ****ing a future wife during his marriage to another woman.

That may be OK with the GOP. It's also OK with conservative Christians. So, good luck to you with your doublethink.

CampingJosh

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Dec 16, 2010
    Sure. He and his wife both agreed that he could have sex with hookers.....correct?

If we're comparing infidelity to infidelity + assault, I'm opposed to both.

But I will say that the one where 2 of the 3 people consent is less bad than the one where only 1 of the 3 people consent.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    You call it manhandling. I haven't seen evidence of it. Some guys are a lot more "touchy" than me, so I may not be a great judge. I come from a reserved family who liked to keep their distance. But, I know all hugs and squeezes aren't prurient. Standards today are a **** ton different than my day. Modern "men and women, or those that 'identify' as such (ridiculous in its existence)" seem to have trouble even saying the word "love" as it interferes with self image. Idiotic if you ask me. But I thought lumberjack hipsters were/are idiotic too.

Trump was ****ing whores during his marriage. He was ****ing a future wife during his marriage to another woman.

That may be OK with the GOP. It's also OK with conservative Christians. So, good luck to you with your doublethink.

First of all, I'm a Libertarian, not a conservative christian Republican. I dont fit neatly into the box you attempted to stick me in. I agree with some of Trumps policies, but do not like him as a man. But he is far superior to the :poop: on a stick your side keeps trotting out. Blatantly statist and more importantly anti constitutionalist views. (Trump too with his bump stock ban)

Thats an understatement. As the father of a daughter, if I saw him being this "close" and affectionate to my daughter at one of these events, I guarantee I'd have some serious issues with Secret Service agents beating my ass for my reaction to this creeper. NOBODY outside blood relatives needs to be fondling hair, sniffing, kissing, or getting that close to EITHER of my kids. No. Just no. If you cant see that is wrong you have some serious issues.

How you can ignore the reactions of these girls astounds me. You are just as sick and F**ed up as him IMHO.

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    I really don't care what you think you saw. If something happened with kids, where are the complaints filed? Where are the arrests?

Grampa Joe may not live to your standards. Tough ****. Don't vote for him.

There still is an ability in this country to be assumed innocent until proved guilty.

I'm done with all this shock and amazement you guys allege. Politics is a dirty business, primarily because some voters like to roll around in sleaze.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom