Not open for further replies.

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    I do hereby officially accuse Joe Biden of being a moron.
    All the evidence I need to prove my accusations are in video archives, like EVERYWHERE!

Brad69

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2016
    Perry county
    I think Ol Joe is a creep not a golden gate killer or Jack the Ripper but the kinda guy that attempts a “feel” on just about any woman when he gets a chance.

OakRiver

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    IN
    When you're sad, and things don't go your way....

Yell "Deflection!".....

When you're mad, and others refuse to play...

Yell "Deflection!"

Fee Fie Fiddly Eye Oh......
    It's going swimmingly for me thank you. But it sounds like that's a tune you're familiar with, you've certainly started to play it in this thread and the Democrat Race thread.

OakRiver

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    IN
    If doctored video provides proof of crime is the standard for an established pattern of behavior for credibility, the jails are going to be even more crowded.

Video that is looped, zoomed and slowed to play with emotions is not evidence. It is great for proving a point to those who already believe.

I have seen plenty of plutonic touching just like in the above gifs. It proves nothing. If you have credible legal filings that provide evidence for an established pattern of behavior, then post links. It's a lot more relevant than gifs.
    "Doctored" suggests that it the content was altered to deceive. Are you saying that those videos do not show children pulling away from Biden, and him proceeding against their efforts?

If your next avenue of approach is, there needs to be legal filings, and that you want people to ignore what they see with their own eyes, it sounds like you want to shut down the conversation. Sorry everyone, we're still going home, this time we can't talk about anything that has not yet been proven in a court of law.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    Suggests is not needed, I defined what I meant by doctored in that post...."looped, zoomed, slo mo'ed"

I am saying that the gifs posted in this thread are inconclusive.

I am saying that based solely on those jifs I would not reach the conclusion that Biden is committing sexual assault or intentionally doing something against someone's will.

I am saying a formal legal complaint would be more credible.

I am not saying to ignore what one sees.

I am saying don't interpret what one sees as supportive of one's beliefs while disregarding all other plausible explanations that don't fit one's narrative.

There is a whole lot of ground between jif images and legal filings. I am open to exploring any of the middle ground.

I believe I have answered your questions, if not, let me know.

I have a couple for you.

Based solely on the gifs posted in this thread would you conclude that Biden committed sexual assault or forced himself onto a female?

More generally, do you believe that 2-5 sec video loops with no sound or context are enough to convince a reasonable person of another person's guilt or innocence?

"Doctored" suggests that it the content was altered to deceive. Are you saying that those videos do not show children pulling away from Biden, and him proceeding against their efforts?

If your next avenue of approach is, there needs to be legal filings, and that you want people to ignore what they see with their own eyes, it sounds like you want to shut down the conversation. Sorry everyone, we're still going home, this time we can't talk about anything that has not yet been proven in a court of law.

OakRiver

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    IN
    That I can get on board with.
    Ah ah!! You can only get on board with that if you have either spoken with everyone who has spoken with Biden, or it has been proven in a court of law. I'd hate for you to fail your own purity test.

OakRiver

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    IN
    Suggests is not needed, I defined what I meant by doctored in that post...."looped, zoomed, slo mo'ed"

I am saying that based solely on those jifs I would not reach the conclusion that Biden is committing sexual assault or intentionally doing something against someone's will.

I am saying don't interpret what one sees as supportive of one's beliefs while disregarding all other plausible explanations that don't fit one's narrative.

There is a whole lot of ground between jif images and legal filings. I am open to exploring any of the middle ground.

I have a couple for you.

Based solely on the gifs posted in this thread would you conclude that Biden committed sexual assault or forced himself onto a female?

More generally, do you believe that 2-5 sec video loops with no sound or context are enough to convince a reasonable person of another person's guilt or innocence?
    Based solely on the gifs, let me restate what I've previously said: those videos show children pulling away from Biden, and him proceeding against their efforts, there is an established pattern of behavior in that regard. Finally someone came forward with an accusation that is, on its face, credible.

You're trying to get me to agree to an argument that I haven't made, while you continue to chase the ridiculous.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    A purity test constructed by ignoring half of what is posted is not valid.

Ah ah!! You can only get on board with that if you have either spoken with everyone who has spoken with Biden, or it has been proven in a court of law. I'd hate for you to fail your own purity test.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    I am only trying to get you to acknowledge that there are other many possible interpretations. And in that realm of many possible interpretations both my viewpoint and yours are included.

I am certainly not trying to reach agreement on anything for that would be like a fox chasing its tail.

Based solely on the gifs, let me restate what I've previously said: those videos show children pulling away from Biden, and him proceeding against their efforts, there is an established pattern of behavior in that regard. Finally someone came forward with an accusation that is, on its face, credible.

You're trying to get me to agree to an argument that I haven't made, while you continue to chase the ridiculous.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    I am only trying to get you to acknowledge that there are other many possible interpretations. And in that realm of many possible interpretations both my viewpoint and yours are included.

I am certainly not trying to reach agreement on anything for that would be like a fox chasing its tail.

Dude, O'Biden is a total creeper. You know it and I know it

If you don't think aiding and abetting the near total destruction of the economy as well as imprisoning the people in order to enact fraud-plagued voting schemes will do it for him, what will?

Good luck dragging that hot mess across the finish line
    :)

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    Dude, O'Biden is a total creeper. You know it and I know it

If you don't think aiding and abetting the near total destruction of the economy as well as imprisoning the people in order to enact fraud-plagued voting schemes will do it for him, what will?

Good luck dragging that hot mess across the finish line
    :)

The term kitchen sink comes to mind.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus

I have a couple for you.

Dude.. the gifs jifs WTF ever came from videos... there are tons out there of this tools behavior... go to YouTube and look for biden creepy.

This **** is weak.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom