• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    Why can't we be concerned about both, rather than embarking on campaigns of deflection and shouting "squirrel!!!!!"?

When you're sad, and things don't go your way....

Yell "Deflection!".....

When you're mad, and others refuse to play...

Yell "Deflection!"

Fee Fie Fiddly Eye Oh......

Brad69

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2016
    Perry county
    Ol Joe’s a creep around women and creepy around kids IMO.
    But the fact’s are he is a doddering old fool that cannot be a President even if elected he will not be any thing more than a old fool and a figurehead.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    If doctored video provides proof of crime is the standard for an established pattern of behavior for credibility, the jails are going to be even more crowded.

Video that is looped, zoomed and slowed to play with emotions is not evidence. It is great for proving a point to those who already believe.

I have seen plenty of plutonic touching just like in the above gifs. It proves nothing. If you have credible legal filings that provide evidence for an established pattern of behavior, then post links. It's a lot more relevant than gifs.

Yeah, you're right. It's better if we ignore an established pattern of behavior, and ignore someone who came forward with an accusation that is, on its face, credible.

Case closed everyone, lets go home.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    People who, without any evidence other than a slow motion jif, jump to the conclusion that it is proof of sexual molestation.

But 20 or 30 year old alcohol-clouded "memories" are enough to attack Kavanaugh with?

ge4.gif

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    I told you guys a while back, Biden was chosen because he will lose and the democratic establishment all get to keep their jobs. If the Bern had won it would be housecleaning time like Trump did with Republicans. Follow the money...

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    Joe Biden creep collection note most are left leaning publications.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y8rOX8kgmgA

https://www.thecut.com/2019/03/an-awkward-kiss-changed-how-i-saw-joe-biden.html

I’m not suggesting that Biden broke any laws, but the transgressions that society deems minor (or doesn’t even see as transgressions) often feel considerable to the person on the receiving end.

https://www.businessinsider.com/joe-biden-allegations-women-2020-campaign-2019-6

Eight women have accused Biden of touching them inappropriately or invading their personal space in ways that made them feel uncomfortable. None of them said Biden's behavior amounted to sexual harassment or assault.

https://dailycampus.com/stories/2020/3/10/joe-biden-is-a-creep-and-other-reasons-not-to-vote-for-him

https://www.vox.com/policy-and-poli...flores-touching-women-media-history-explained
    At a swearing-in ceremony for Defense Secretary Ash Carter, Biden put his hands on the shoulders of Stephanie Carter, Carter’s wife, and then leaned in and whispered into her ear, an incident widely discussed online. Since Flores’s piece published, Carter has said did not feel Biden’s touch was inappropriate, but rather a reassuring gesture by an old friend.

Ambiguous sources as the quotes above are directly from the articles show. None seem to say he is accused of sexual assault etc.

Sorry if I don't just believe a video source. Seen too many kids flinch away from being kissed by grandparents they haven't seen in awhile I guess.

If you know of a criminal complaint, I would be most interested in it.

I can show examples here on INGO of people who think that just because the times change don't mean the behavior should.

NASCAR lost a driver for using a racial slur and people will defend him.

So if Biden acts like an old grandpa I ain't gonna make the jump to he's a sexual predator.

I've heard sexual innuendo on the factory floor that would make most people blush, but I am not convinced the folks involved where misogynists or sexual predators.Same with a slo mo jif.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    I told you guys a while back, Biden was chosen because he will lose and the democratic establishment all get to keep their jobs. If the Bern had won it would be housecleaning time like Trump did with Republicans. Follow the money...

Bernie would have been the Democratic Trump that's for sure.

I watched several of the debates and from what I saw, I thought Biden was a super weak candidate.

In the 90s I watched Biden on CSpan and was impressed with his thinking and the way he spoke on committees. Age seemed to catch up with him while VP and he has really lost a few steps now.

What I find interesting from the hard core Trumpers though is their willingness to defend Trump's verbal gaffes while attacking Biden for the same thing.

Its entertaining.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom