• Status
    Not open for further replies.

OakRiver

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    IN
    You guys aren't voting for him, so why bring it up....even if the allegation is true?

Don't you have enough trouble with Mr. GrabembytheP and the payoffs he made to women he's banged while married?
    If you aren't going to vote Trump why bring it up....even if the allegation is true?

Also, he said "they let you grab them", so consent. And payoffs to a consenting adulterer is sleazy, period. But to try to distract from a credible report of, at best, sexual assault by pointing out consensual activities is a real stretch.

OakRiver

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    IN
    I would hope everyone here, for consistency, will treat these accusations with just as much skepticism as the Kavanaugh accusations, and every accusation going forward until the end of time levied by both parties against the other because it's just easy to do.
    I'll be very clear here before the thread progresses. All I want is consistency in the treatment of sexual misconduct accusations against public figures.

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    If you aren't going to vote Trump why bring it up....even if the allegation is true?

Also, he said "they let you grab them", so consent. And payoffs to a consenting adulterer is sleazy, period. But to try to distract from a credible report of, at best, sexual assault by pointing out consensual activities is a real stretch.

I hope you never use those excuses for being drunk. You might have to turn in your shamrock.

Alamo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Texas
    I would hope everyone here, for consistency, will treat these accusations with just as much skepticism as the Kavanaugh accusations, and every accusation going forward until the end of time levied by both parties against the other because it's just easy to do.

I would hope that, for consistency, that Joe Biden gets treated with just as much skepticism as Kavanaugh, and every accusation going forward until the end of time is investigated by the FBI, becomes the headlines of the newspapers and the lead items on TV news, with plenty of "she must be believed" and "we can't take a chance."

The left made it's bed on this issue and Biden supported that. Now he's $#!+ in the bed, they don't get to suddenly change the sheets. Not to mention, and unlike Kavanaugh, Slow Joe has a long history as a creeper.

OakRiver

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    IN
    I hope you never use those excuses for being drunk. You might have to turn in your shamrock.

I'm Irish. I don't make excuses for being drunk.

And I don't make excuses for alleged sexual predators by pointing out someone else's alleged mis-deeds.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    PortlyFatalGypsymoth-size_restricted.gif

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    I'm Irish. I don't make excuses for being drunk.

And I don't make excuses for alleged sexual predators by pointing out someone else's alleged mis-deeds.

I don't need to make excuses for allegations. Especially very old allegations from another time and without support. The woman has no standing in this matter in law. Only the press. And if that is your jury.....

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Don't you have enough trouble with Mr. GrabembytheP and the payoffs he made to women he's banged while married?[/QUOTE]

Poor girl. Even WATCHING that makes me uncomfortable. Dear God, who could ignore this creeper?

The two on the bottom are equally cringeworthy.
    Best-of-Joe-Biden-Getting-Handsy-With-Every-Female-He-Encounters-1200x630.jpg

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    My o my. Millennials.

No wonder there are so many confused millennial men.

Of course, my generation was pre-genital warts....so I guess I can understand the reluctance to swap spit.

OakRiver

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    IN
    I don't need to make excuses for allegations. Especially very old allegations from another time and without support. The woman has no standing in this matter in law. Only the press. And if that is your jury.....
    Yet you did. Your course of action was to minimize it, and try to deflect by pointing at someone else's alleged wrong doing.

I have been very clear in what my standard is, if you'd care to read my earlier comments on the matter. I expect that all accusations be treated the same, and properly investigated. I haven't called for a trial by media, and shame on you for attempting to suggest such a thing.

The lady in question may certainly have standing. She is also not receiving help from sources that helped Kavanaugh's accusers, despite having more credible claims. That at least one of these larger organizations is connected to Biden is of no consequence...

If you're so concerned about trial by media, why is it that you keep bringing up Trump's alleged wrong doing that has yet to be proven in a court of law? I assume until he is found guilty in a court of law that you will hold yourself to the standard that you expect of others, and never mention it again.

KittySlayer

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    Northeast IN
    Kavanaugh is not running for president.

If he was, I'd probably vote for him over Joe.

Well in the long run Kavanaugh is assuming a lifetime position that involves a lot of decisions with far reaching impacts. I think his poor decision making skills would be as important or more so than Joe taking on a four year stint where he just needs to keep the rudder from steering too far to the port side.

In both cases if someone diddled you over two decades ago and you haven't said a word until it was politically expedient tough s***.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom