Jan '12 1500: So, what'd ya get? (pic heavy)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Shay

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Mar 17, 2008
    Indy
    I rummaged throughout the discount bins of a couple vendors, got some steals from Raven in tradition to a vanguard trigger guard for my Kahr PM9.

I also got to talk to Shay from Mindset Laboratory (Site Advertiser). I've not taken his class but I've taken a class with him before. Impressive guy, he is #1 or 2 on my list of classes to attend next.

Buy more Vanguards!

And, I look forward to seeing you in class.

spainy79

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    Sullivan
    Picked up this RRA lower, lpk, hogue grip and PRS and slapped it all together when I got home. Met SmileDocHill and Printcraft at the booth.
    IMG_0044-1.jpg

Guardsman89

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 28, 2011
    Kokomo
    Sold a Win Model 94 to a guy walking about (seemed kind of like an impulse buy on his part, but we both seemed to walk away happy) then used the cash to pick up this Ruger 22/45 MK III Talo ($305). Put a few rounds through it; very nice shooting pistol!

3039s0i.jpg

pinshooter45

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 1, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Didn't buy much finaly found a cleaning kit for my Mosin bought five loose
    packs of 54R. Got a couple of Ingo chamber flags and a T-shirt. Also joind National Association for gun rights. They had the booth right next to Mourdocks booth, getting signatures on a pettion to get the Korean M1 imported since OBAMA won't let them be brought back. Also heard a rumor they were going to organize a protest Wed when Lugar gives a speech up in Carmel. Any one kno anything aboout that? Think I got an E-mail from one of the guys try to find it and send an E-mail to find out if that's happening unless any one here knows about it?

ZbornacSVT

Owner at Bobcat Armament
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 15, 2009
    Shelbyville
    $450 on tables for the next show
    $20 at Zick's
    $7 at the concession
    That's about it.....couldn't find my Ruger I wanted.

Indysioux

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    Carmel IN
    I didn't get to the show this time around, but I'm glad to hear its doing well and was well attended.

It's always an experience to attend and see the sites.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I picked up a Gemtech Multimount from SSNFA and an INGO t-shirt. I ALMOST got talked into a .300 BO upper from Indy Supply Depot, but couldn't make myself pull the trigger. Sunday afternoon wasn't too crowded, it gave me time to talk with my friend that's newer to firearms and shooting.
    Of course not. You'd need the lower to pull the trigger. Duh! ;)

MadBomber

Master
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Brownsburg
    I only had an hour and half free this weekend so I went on Friday around 3pm. Had to wait in line 30 minutes to get it and it was already crowded. I hit the INGO booth first and said hi to Que and Lovemywoods. I picked up the new Team INGO shirt and it was only after I was home that I realized I'd forgotten to grab the mug I wanted! Other than that, I got tired of fighting the crowds and didn't get much of anything. I tried to to make it to Bradsknives and Knife Lady's booth but both times the aisle was solidly packed.

mshogren

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Nov 20, 2010
    Arcadia
    My first time at the 1500. I did get a gun, but the crowd was ridiculous! They need more room between tables and aisles! Will I go again...probably.

My new acquisition...Springfield Armory TRP Operator with Full Rail and 1911 cleaning mat!

picture.php

snorko

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    369   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Evansville, IN
    Picked up an excellent condition CZ-83 in .32 acp from PSS, wish I lived closer to their shop. Met several INGOers before the show for some deals, great guys all. I had a wad of cash and was in a buying mood but the crowds made it too hard to really flook at stuff.

What I forgot, cheap gun rugs and ammo cans.

Bonus: the seven hour round trip drive and the packed crowds combined to give me one heck of a head cold.

LongRangeBushy

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 22, 2011
    Wabash County
    Pro Shot Brass cleaning pick
    2--- 5 -rnd ar mags
    1 - pmag 20 rnd fde colored --- ar mag
    1 box hornady 115 gr . critical defense ammo

Oh and a very cold beer at Cheeseburger in Paradise but thats a different thread.....

Top Bottom